Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » What Are You Aiming For - Asian Dating
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Are You Aiming For - Asian Dating

As the webmaster of several Asian dating sites, it always amazes me the kind of ladies older men will contact. They always seem to go for the prettiest and youngest ladies on the site while passing up some exceptionally attractive ladies in their thirties that are willing to meet a good man. Without saying, the prettiest ladies on the site gets tons of mail from men wanting to meet them. I have noticed some ladies so overwhelmed with messages, they simply decide not to respond to anyone.

I stay away from playing matchmaker on my site, yet I can't help to wonder why some older men (in their 50's) who are average looking are contacting a twenty something beauty for romance. Nothing immoral with a 50 year old man contacting the twenty year old beauty, but if that is the only type they are contacting and they are still searching for someone special , they may want to reassess their attitude to finding love.

I tell my members never give up. That you never know when the one meant for you will join the site. Nonetheless, I really get perplexed when older men are trying to bring back their youth by romancing a much younger lady. Again, nothing wrong with contacting a lady in her twenties, but there are so many attractive ladies in their 30's that would love to meet an older man, that it baffles me why guys in their fifties are ignoring these ladies.

I'm sure there are successful romances between a fifty year old man and a twenty year old lady, but chances are that this is the exception rather than the rule. I have several older male members that have been members for over a year that continue to make contact with twenty year olds and are still lonely. Each time a thirty old lady joins my site, I want to tell these same guys, "hey, here is a better match for finding love", but I don't. It isn't my role to get personally involved with matchmaking on my site.

A day doesn't go by that I don't get an email from a lady member asking me how to find a good man. A day doesn't go by that I don't get an email from a male member asking me how to find a lovely woman. In each case, the women are generally in their thirties and the men are regularly in their fifties. The reason they are not discovering each other is quite simple, too many older men would like to have a twenty year old bride. It's a shame. Looks, and in this case age, does seem to play a bigger role than necessary in finding love. Yet, if these same men met one of the ladies in her thirties in person, I have no doubt he would be attracted to her. There is something about a Filipina lady's elegance and mannerisms that is hard to catch with an image on a dating site and is only actualized when you are close enough to sense her breath.

Don't get me wrong, there are fifty year old men who are looking for ladies in their thirties, forties and even some close to their own age. Now that I think of it, there are probably more fifty year old men searching for a lady who is not in her twenties than those who are, but there are still too many fifty year old men on my site who have been members for a year or longer who continue to search for a young twenty year old bride. I wish they would widen their search by age and recognize they can find love if they gave love a chance to those thirty old ladies who are eager to love them.
Secrets On How To Please A Woman In Bed American Prenuptial Agreements In Thailand: Preliminary Information Some Insights Into Equity Trading Accurate And Subscription Free Global Position System Search Death Records Online Kids Wall Stickers Risk Management As Well As Compliance For Financial Establishments How To Market Your Home Business Inexpensively Face Shape, Choosing right hairstyle that suits you Why Buy Rotary Drum Dryer From Hongxing Machinery? Enlarge The Beauty Of Your Jewelry By Jewelry Display Reasons to Visit a Cosmetic Dentist Property for sale in Pollensa – Heavily discounted villas for sale in Pollensa
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.119.66) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012697 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3497, 975,
What Are You Aiming For - Asian Dating Ann Arbor