Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Are The Equations To Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Girl Or Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Are The Equations To Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Girl Or Boy Baby?

What Are The Equations To Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Girl Or Boy Baby

?

Some one recently contact me and asked me what went into the equation of whether you get a boy or a girl. This person was trying very hard for a boy baby and she wanted to understand exactly what it was going to take to make that happen. In order to understand what to do when you want a boy or girl baby, you first have to understand what goes into making either happen.

In the following article, I'll explain the equation that goes into giving you a boy or a girl baby.

The Equation That Determines Your Baby's Gender: Of course,a couple's baby is made up of genetic material that comes partly from their mother and partly from their father. Their sex or gender really is no exception. The father's sperm contains two different types of chromosomes X and Y. When the couple have sex, those X's and Y's are released into the woman's vaginal tract where they travel to her egg.

The women herself always contributes an X chromosome to her baby. So, the real question (in terms of baby gender) is which the husband will contribute. And how this turns out depends upon many factors including what these chromosomesgo through as they made their way through the vaginal tract. If the woman's vaginal tract is alkaline, she's more likely to have a boy. If she's acidic, a girl is more likely. In this way, both father and mother have a part to play in the equation.

X + Y Equals A Boy Baby: Remember when I said the woman or mother can only contribute an X? Well, if she contributes her X and it's a Y thatfrom the man's sperm that makes it to the egg, then you get an XY and this gives you a boy. This is determined the moment conception happens and it does not change.X + X= AGirl Baby: If the mother to be gives her X and the father's contribution happens to be an X also, then you will get a girl or daughter. As you can see, these equations are pretty cut and dried. And, you don't have any control over what the mom-to-be contributes. And the man's contribution are roughly equal numbers of Xand Y. So in terms of what the father gives, it's a 50 / 50 chance.So what does this mean when you want to choose your baby's gender? Well, it means that you have to control what happens to those sperm while they are in the vaginal tract and making their way to the egg. Because if you can make that vaginal tract more acidic, then you discourage those Y's and you have a better chance of getting a girl.And if you can make it more alkaline and less acidic, then you increase your chances of having a girl. This doesn't guarantee you the gender that you want, but it certainly does help. There are two other things that go into whether it's an X or Y that makes it to the egg. And these things are time and distance.If the sperm has further to travel, this favors a girl baby because the X's live longer than the Y's. And if you conceive earlier, this also favors a girl since as I said the Y's don't live as long. So all of these bases must be covered to give you the best chance of getting the gender that you want. This means careful planning.If you want to learn more about the exact particulars of choosing your baby's gender, you can check out either http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com or http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com. You can read more gender selection articles at http://sandydeanarticles.com http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/what-are-the-equations-to-conceive-or-get-pregnant-with-a-girl-or-boy-baby-4462666.html
Best Acne Products assisting today's kids become less shy around colleagues Speak to Your Teens How To Date A Single Mom & Accept Her Child: Dating Tips – Need Some Great Understanding! Child Alcoholism On The Rise Make Your Child the Hero(ine) with Personalised Childrens gifts How Children Speak and How to Learn Why I left my kids?(4) Coping With ADHD And Lack Of Focus - 3 Ways You Can Help Your Child Are You A Role Model For Your Child? Why Young children Like Designer Apparel Elizabeth Taylor's Thirteen Most Featured Personal Affairs – The Author of Her Obituary Died before Her Introducing Your Child to Virtual Pets Child Support help
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.243.106) / Processed in 0.013501 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3689, 956,