Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby

?

Over the weekend, I received an email from a woman who was hoping to get pregnant within the next few months. However, she did not just want to get pregnant she wanted to get pregnant with a male baby or to have a son. She told me that she was willing to sacrifice a few attempts during this month if this meant that she would have a better chance to conceive a son on the days that she did chose to have intercourse and ultimately conceive. But, she really did not know when these "optimal days" were. She asked me: "are there any particular days in the month that are better than others for conceiving a male or a boy child?" I'll share the answer that I gave her in the following article.

When Are The Optimal Days During The Month For A Boy Baby Pregnancy?: Sometimes when I get this question, it seems as though people are expecting me to tell them that they should conceive during a certain week, or a certain day or on a specific date during the month (say the 15th, as an example.) Other times, I find that people expect me to pinpoint a date as it relates to the phases of the moon or something like that. In fact, none of these things are as important as when you conceive in relation to when you ovulate. Let me explain this more.

If you want a boy baby, you will need to come in at the end of the cycle. When I say "cycle," I mean your fertility ovulation cycle, not your menstrual cycle. People very often get the two confused. Often people will tell me that they are going to try to conceive a couple of weeks after their menstrual cycle or after their monthly period is over. When I ask them how they know that this is in fact when they are ovulating, they often are not able to connect the dots. In short, they don't know why I am asking them this.What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby?

The reason that I am asking is because the optimal days to conceive a boy occur on the day of or the day immediately following ovulation. There is a long, drawn out reason for this, but to shorten the explanation, I'll just say that the life cycle of the boy sperm is short so it is in their best interest that you make a later start. This will allow for them to be represented in greater numbers in the trek to the egg.

So, if you are trying to conceive two weeks after your menstrual cycle, but you've not yet ovulated, or, you've ovulated several days earlier, then you could potentially be way off of your most promising days for getting a son. You might even greatly up your odds for a girl conception if you were this far off. So, your best bet is to get yourself a very reliable ovulation predictor and to wait until you get a positive and then only attempt to conceive on this day and the one day that follows this. And, it does not matter if this day is toward the end of the month or somewhere in the middle. It does not matter if the moon is new or if the day is Tuesday. All that really matters is that you have ovulated.

How PH Plays Into Your Timing: Before I end this article, I want to also mention your PH and acidity. Because I've just discussed timing as it relates to conceiving a boy, but there are other important considerations that I've not yet mentioned. One of these is PH. The reason that I bring this up is that a high PH is as detrimental to boy sperm as is conceiving at the early end of the fertility cycle. So, if you are acidic or have a high PH, you will want to fix this. PH testing strips, a special diet of alkaline foods, and specialty douches can all help you to accomplish this.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of the PH testing strips and and saliva predictors mentioned in this article, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Nutrition For Kids – Getting Fussy Eaters To Eat Prepaid Cell Phones For Kids And Teens Personalized Gifts For Kids Nutrition For Kids – Does Your Child Have A Feeding Disorder? The Best Way For A Teen To Lose Weight Fast Time to choose your summer camp kids! World Famous Predator The Green Lacewing Gobbles Up Bad Bugs Like Gumballs At A Childs Party Sex toys under lock and key Stimulating Land Of Theme Parks Resort Information And Realistic Views For Kids Lifestyle Lift Foundation - Improving The Lives Of Children How to Obtain Child Care Career Training Online Rolling Luggage That Saves Your Kid From Back again Discomfort and Posture Difficulties Interesting Orlando, Theme Park Central Motel Selections With Sensible Directions For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.253.222) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4022, 956,
What Are The Best Days In The Month To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby? Campo Grande