Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Weight Loss Secrets - Do They Exist Or Not?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Weight Loss Secrets - Do They Exist Or Not?

Weight Loss Secrets - Do They Exist Or Not?

I want you to follow along with me on my journey trying to uncover weight loss secrets

. Obesity is at an all-time high in America as we are now the fattest nation in the world! Recent surveys show that over 66 % of adults are overweight. Being as little as 20 pounds overweight can make you obese instead of overweight. Obese! I always thought that I was just overweight until I got to doing a little research and found out to my sorrow that I am obese not overweight.

I got to wondering if there really are any weight loss secrets out there. If so, where are they? What are they? How do I find them?

I have probably tried every diet that came out during the last 20 years and proved that they all worked. That is until I quit the diet and went back to my old way of eating. You see, I could lose the weight but I never educated myself on keeping the weight off. I have even gone so far as to go to a seminar about gastric bypass. Would probably have really considered having this done but my insurance would not pay for me to have the surgery. Now I am glad that they didnt as I know several people who have had the surgery and they all gained back all of the weight and were right back where they started. That is when I decided that I needed to find my on weight loss plan. After doing a lot of research I have come to the conclusion that there really are no weight loss secrets or short cuts to losing weight. You just have to find a fitness plan that works for you and stick to it for the long haul.

Weight loss secrets was reveling itself to me as nonexistent. I had to be the one in control desiring a drive to lose weight. Relying just on the newest sales pitch thats on the market will never again block my common sense realizing that for me weight loss secrets do not exist. For me, the weight loss process lies within my own desire to overcome my weakness.

Every day I am more aware of what I need to do to make my weight loss a success instead of thinking of my journey based on weight loss secrets. Here are a few things I want to share that have worked for me.

Everywhere we go to eat serving supersized portions we have to be very knowledgeable about what and how much we are eating. I have learned to first eat a salad or a small bowl of soup, pick out a lean protein and some low carb vegetables. I then add some fresh fruits and dairy products daily to round out my meal. I have also learned that eating small meals every 3-4 hours insures that I dont get hungry and that you DONT have to go hungry to lose weight. I started drinking 8 glasses of water a day to help flush the fat and found that I actually like cold water.

I hope my story has been helpful to you and has given you some guidelines to help you with your weight loss.

For more information check out my website at:

http://www.weightlossnutritionandfitness.com/weight-loss-secrets---do-they-exist-or-not.html

by: Martha M Floyd
Liiluu Womens Clothing; Your One Stop Shop For All Your Affordable Fashion Investing In Gift Items For The Purpose Of Shoppers, Workers' Not To Mention Industry Within Party S Useful Information On Finding A Briefcase For Women by:Rudy Silva Dating Tips for Men - Best Guide Art Festivals- A Plethora Of Pottery Ideas How To Find A Job In Accounting In The Uk Top 5 Historical Sites in Florence by:Kristel van Winkel How To Make Sure Your Video Content Gets Found Online Title Insurance Outsourcing: All That You Need To Know Prescription Eye Glasses A Step To Makeover For Kids With Visionary Problems Uncover Hidden Treasures At Mbk Shopping Center The Weight Loss Guide For Busy People For What Reason Go For Cheap As Well As Simple Wedding Dresses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.81.240) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012763 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3002, 975,
Weight Loss Secrets - Do They Exist Or Not? Atlanta