Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Weight Loss Is As Easy As 1-2-3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Weight Loss Is As Easy As 1-2-3

When I say weight loss is as easy as 1-2-3 I literally mean it.

Generally people just don't know how to diet. Weight loss can be obtained with little to no effort if you know what to do. In this article I will explain how losing the weight can be done in three simple steps. If you're like me you've probably tried the many fad diets on the market today. Most of them leave you with nothing to show for your efforts but empty pockets and a blow to your already lowered self-esteem. I know that's exactly how I used to feel.

Step one is easy; eat less processed foods. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) maintains a list of over 3,000 chemicals which are added to the processed food supply. These compounds do various things to food: add color, stabilize, texturize, preserve, sweeten, thicken, add flavor, soften, emulsify and more. Need more encouragement to lay off the processed foods? The World Health Organization says processed foods are to blame for the sharp rise in obesity and chronic disease seen around the world. So with that said stay away from this stuff; it's literally bad for your health. Do that and you are on your way to dropping those unwanted pounds.

Step two is just as simple; just eat less food in general. Follow the new healthy eating plate developed by the Harvard School of Public Health. It's similar to the new Department of Agriculture's MyPlate but fixes key flaws. When looking at your plate; half of it should be full of fruits and vegetables. Only one quarter of the plate should be used for protein. It's always best to choose a lean source of protein like fish or pork. The rest of the plate should be some sort of whole grain like brown rice, whole wheat bread, or whole grain pasta. Stay away from refined grains like white breads and crackers.

Step three might be harder for some people. Step three is to stop drinking sugary drinks such as sodas. Drinking sodas are bad for you in so many ways so skip the sugary drinks. They provide tons of calories, carbohydrates, and sugars with virtually no nutrients. Plus routinely drinking sugary drinks can lead to weight gain, increase the risk of type 2 diabetes, and possibly increase the risk of heart disease. Instead drink water. Water is great for you, your body literally needs it, it has zero calories or carbohydrates, and it helps your body keep that "full" feeling when dieting

So what are you waiting on?

Now that you know dieting and weight loss is as easy and simple as 1-2-3 what are you waiting on? Go out there and try it for yourself. I did and I lost sixty pounds in three months. I went from 329 pounds down to 269 pounds as well as dropping from a size 56 to a size 46! But you don't have to take my word for it. Go and give it a try! You'll be glad you did!

by: Joshua Cox
Choose Online Remote Support Wisely Make Sure Your Bike Is Fully Insured How Kids Roman Blinds Can Add Individuality To Your Child's Nursery ADHD Gluten Diet - Realistic Expectations About How Diet Can Make A Difference Increasing Trend Of Buying Second Hand Bikes In Bangalore 9L0-625 rapidshare Trance Band Hypno Band Is Helping Women With Weight Loss Dreams Tips For Finding Best Wholesaler Is Key West the Best Florida Key For You? Find Out More Below... by:Jeffrey Ferris Update Your Designs for Fundraising Calendars Some Tips To Find Out About The Newest Beauty Products Who's FREE MONEY FORMULA Creator Philip Mansour? Natural Fibroids Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.76.0) / Processed in 0.012725 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3183, 975,