Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Wedding Jitters: Get Rid of Them
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wedding Jitters: Get Rid of Them

Are you currently suffering from pre-wedding jitters? It's sometimes called cold feet, perhaps because when you're too anxious or worried about something, certain parts of your body, such as your feet, become colder than the others.

Many experts believe that such type of anxiety is perfectly normal and even healthy. It allows couples to iron things out before they eventually get married. In fact, a lot of would-be brides have learned to transform their wedding jitters into excitement and high level of anticipation.

It becomes only disturbing if it makes you run away. Just think about the movie Runaway Bride. Or perhaps there's a much deeper reason why you're getting very anxious before the wedding. You may be scared to face plenty of people. You may not be too confident of what you look like.

Make sure you can get rid of your pre-wedding jitters before you walk down the aisle. The following tips may help you out:

Talk things over. Keep in mind that this is not just a one-man or woman show. You're going to be with your partner. So you better talk things over with your future spouse whatever it is that concerns you. Who knows, he or she can help you calm down.

Meditate. Meditation can do wonders for people who are so anxious and even paranoid. In fact, a number of brides meditate at least an hour before they march down. Meditation helps calm and relax the body. It also increases your serotonin levels, so you will find yourself a much happier mood. Moreover, it clears the mind from a lot of clutter.

Practice using subliminal messages. Subliminal messages are often called positive statements. These subliminal messages have the power to uplift you as well as change your negative moods such as doubts and uncertainties to something more positive. Consider the following:

I am happy to be loved.

I am looking forward to several years of good marriage.

My wedding is going to be the perfect one for me.

I am anticipating one of the most important events in my life, which is my wedding.

You can repeat these subliminal messages until they become a part of your thinking pattern. You will definitely feel a change of outlook. What's more, you can customize your subliminal messages to fit to your present concerns as well as listen or recite them while doing meditations to make them more effective.

Take good care of yourself. Don't let stress get the better hold of you. Find at least an hour to perform exercise routines at home or inside the gym. Eat well. Not only will these reduce your weight, which may make you look even better, but you can also prevent yourself from getting sick.

Surround yourself with your pals and family. You can share the wedding load with them, allow them to take on tasks so you will feel less pressure. They can also provide you with lighthearted moments and make you feel more loved and well-taken care of.
When everything turns to gold it's autumn in Kashmir How Can A Payroll Outsourcing Company Decrease Your Payroll Task Burden Making The Most Of Family Time Back Up Your Files And Website To Avoid Losing Data For Your Online Home Business Boost your bridal bust online Shanghai Hotels: Ultimate Destination For Making Your Holidays Memorable by:Selma Sara Buying Halloween Party Fancy Dress Online Breast Augmentation: A Scientific Solution How to Find a Dentist in Your Local Area or Zip Code? Buying Tips For Skateboard Longboards What Every Woman Should Know about their Mineral Foundation by:Bryan Chase Agony aunt job Ed Hardy Clothing - Now That is Style!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.86.172) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012959 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3073, 975,
Wedding Jitters: Get Rid of Them Ann Arbor