Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Wedding Fears As Brides Confront Shop Over Delays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wedding Fears As Brides Confront Shop Over Delays

ANGRY brides descended on a Dublin bridal shop yesterday after continuous delays

to their zentai.The scenes were reminiscent of the anger felt by brides when a Cork bridal shop suddenly closed last March leaving them worried they would not get their costume zentai.

Margaret Byrne, whose daughter is getting married on Saturday, called the Garda to Ivana Bridal on the Crumlin Road, Dublin, Lycra Leggings after her daughter's costume zentai failed to materialise.She accused the owner of the shop, Bernadette Tachkova, of making up excuses about the delay.

Three other brides, who are also waiting for their costume zentai to arrive, joined Mrs Byrne in the shop to voice their concerns.Mrs Byrne called the Gerry Ryan Show from the shop while the brides argued with the owner over the costume zentai.'My daughter is getting married on Saturday. She paid a E500 deposit for her zentai.

'She was supposed to collect it last week. We went on holiday and we were sure it would be here when we got back. We're back over a week now and the costume zentai isn't here,' she said.Speaking live on the radio show, Latex Catsuits Bernadette Tachkova said: 'The costume zentai will be here by 1pm on Friday.' However, the anxious brides said they did not believe her promises.

Bride-to-be Sonia was in angry mood with Miss Tachkova. 'She is after ruining my wedding.'I haven't got a veil, I haven't got a tiara, I have nothing. I'm out of my head with worry. She didn't even apologise.' Mrs Byrne came back on the line to say: 'My daughter is in tears. My daughter's wedding is on Saturday.

Even if the costume zentai does arrive, she hasn't even been fitted yet.' She added, 'My daughter is in an awful state. Her nerves are gone.' Ellen, who is also about to get married, could be heard arguing with Miss Tachkova in the background.She later said: 'I got a bit upset and had a go at her. I've been holding back for months.' The women in the shop said they would ring the Gerry Ryan Show tomorrow to tell listeners the outcome.

In the bridal costume zentai fiasco in Cork in March, a total of 183 brides found themselves facing the prospect of losing their dream costume zentai after The Zentai store closed on March 21 in financial difficulties.GardaI managed to track down three zentai worth e9,000 taken by brides who raided a warehouse belonging to The Zentai after it ceased trading.They found them in an unnamed charity shop in the city. Latex Leggings The managementof The Zentai paid e300 to the charity shop for the costume zentai and then handed them over to the correct brides-to-be.

The Cork shop, run by Judith Thompson Lenihan, had debts of E1million, including an unpaid tax bill of E250,000, it later emerged at a creditors' meeting.Miss Lenihan's solicitor revealed that she had received death threats after the closure of her premises.Members of her staff have also had threatening phone calls.Subsequently, some E250,000 worth of costume zentai were sold at massively discounted prices at a liquidation sale in the Rochestown Park Hotel.

Hundreds of brides vied with each other to snap up the 1,000 gowns on sale.

by: hebe
Why Your Online Brand Reputation Is Vital For Making Money Online Tips For Purchasing A Prom Dress In 2012 Heathrow Minicabs and Taxis From London Heathrow Airport by:Alexanes Leeny Online Shapewear Store For Women Fashionable Christmas Gifts for Women Make An App Even When You Are A Non-technical Personal You need to know about HCG diet plan Underachiever Secrets Review Best Watches For Men & Women Unique Girls Bedding Ideas Based On A Famous Mouse How To Make Your Penis More Attractive To Women - Here Are Amazing Ways To Do This Homes and Businesses Go Cold Are You Struggling To Pay Your Utility Bills?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.162.179) / Processed in 0.012632 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3521, 975,
Wedding Fears As Brides Confront Shop Over Delays