Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Wealth Creation - Positive Thinking
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wealth Creation - Positive Thinking

Today was an incredibly wonderful spring day, the sort of day that literally begs you to get into the garden and effect some change

. I can tell you I had not been looking forward to the experience, because drought has taken its toll on most Australian gardens over the last few years. Water restrictions have demanded that people look for alternative ways of gardening such as getting rid of lawns, planting drought-tolerant plants, and paving. Other people however, have decided that beautiful gardens belong in the too-hard basket, and so, their gardens are evidence of their neglect and failure to plan. We have a very large garden and some parts have been effectively paved and planted over with drought-tolerant plants, but other parts just looks tired and ready for a makeover.

Anyway, I decided I needed to capitalize on the sunshine and get started on what was left of the lawn. It needed both mowing and weeding, with an emphasis on weeding. I reluctantly dragged out the mattock and lawnmower. But you know it wasn't long before I had turned my negative thinking into enthusiasm for what I was tackling. Once mown and weeded to some extent, the lawn looked neat, and lush and inviting. True, there are a few bare patches but already I have decided to make them into mini flower beds and I know they are going to be spectacular rays of colour in a short space of time. Nobody will even guess that they have been created to disguise the bare patches -except for me of course!

To make the job of weeding less tedious I began to count the weeds being taken out. It became a sort of game - one thousand weeds removed and I could have a rest and a cup of tea. And you know, I found that one thousand weeds removed wasn't all that much and didn't take so much time to do. I was on a roll. Several thousand weeds removed later and I was able to more assuredly appraise my garden.

That's when I started taking stock of the positives, for it then occurred to me that for every weed I had pulled out, there were many, many more gorgeous flowers, or flower buds, just waiting to bloom, all without any encouragement from me. They had quietly done their job through the long winter months, carefully and with intent. I now know that in less than two weeks, my whole garden will be festooned in colour. How positive and forgiving is nature!

This made me think about the human condition. If a garden for instance, in the face of drought and neglect, can bloom triumphant with minimal help, why can't we? Perhaps it is a case of working hard, as I did, to get rid of the weeds, to banish the negative thoughts and limiting beliefs and then working exclusively to plant instead, some positive thoughts.

My weeding took some courage. I confess that it looked too hard at first, but working intently, and with the requisite determination, I managed to transform, in a very short space of time, an area that was anything but easy on the eye. It's not perfect by any means, but the potential for beauty is there and I know that if I work even harder in the next few weeks I will be able to reap the benefits of my labour.

So now, imagine your mind, your thinking, to be a garden. How might you care for it better? How do you want it to look? How will it serve you? How might it challenge you to react in order to grow and develop?

You know, you too, with the same intent and determination, the same concentration of positive thinking, can transform your mental garden. and create substantial wealth. Decide what you want to change in your life. Map out the reasons for your desires. Determine how they will make you feel.

Now concentrate on your goals. It is important to set short, medium, and long-term goals. Check them on a regular basis. Affirm your progress daily, toss out any negatives, and soon you will start to grow. Mark off each goal as it is achieved. As you begin your ascent to the top your views will change. Success will be yours, I promise, and it will have been worth the effort! Don't forget to be grateful. Gratitude is part of your development!

by: Maria Rattray
Affiliate Marketing Advice For Newbies Your Own Home Based Computor Business How To Get Quick Cash Through Internet Marketing And Online Jobs Can I Purchase A LCD TV Online? Online Spanish Lessons Made Fun And Simple Online Dictionary And Sentences Checker - Real Opportunity ! Go Online, Go Interactive, Go Spanish Can I Order A Courier Online? How To Work From Home On An Online Business That Is Legitimate And That Delivers A Profit. Forex Trading - Preparing To Trade For The First Time Residual Income Opportunities – How To Build Residual Income Online? Learn How To Trade Stocks - Some Basic Tips In Stock Trading So Your Band Has Done Everything Online and Offline, What’s Next?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.013211 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4206, 973,