Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Ways To Undertake Online Directory Distribution and What It Stands For
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ways To Undertake Online Directory Distribution and What It Stands For

Publishing to web sites is one of the most straightforward ways to build links to your websites, however such a practice is not without problems, there is a prevalence of small internet directories and site operators who mainly exist to swindle you. For instance a site operator may constantly launch new directories, focusing all the PageRank they have on the new ones, to make it look like an attractive submission, then eventually they may get banned for manipulating Page Rank etc, or submissions dwindle, and they open a new one, forsaking the old one. Meaning, that nice listing you paid for, quickly evaporates. Directories alone also cannot be your only link building endeavor, you need other types of links as well, that being said, here three of the most important and powerful web directories on the web: DMOZ.org, the poorly managed free website directory. It can take a long time or years to get in, and then a competitor who is a site editor can just remove your listing or not approve it to begin with. There have been occurrences where even higher up Open Directory Project editors (so-called meta editors) were corrupt in this way. Still, every new site should be submitted. You just cannot count on it. Yahoo, the top pay directory site, has vastly dropped in importance due to Yahoos own decisions to devalue and de-emphasize their submission site in their search results and throughout their site. Meaning less and less traffic browses their website than what used to. They also ask for a annual fee, not a one-time fee, of $300 a year. So, in order to submit to them you need make sure you will earn at least $300 a year directly off the traffic & link benefits you gain from the site listing. In general I consider listings for sites whom I think can be rewarded with an increase of at least $10 a day through higher traffic. I know, an actual positive return on your investment would be around $1 a day, but there are other methods for raising traffic than a Yahoo submission, that would give a much better ROI, so the gains in my mind have to be substantial to justify it. BOTW, what I consider the final of the topmost tier directories, has the benefit of being very similar to Yahoo, but better in that they have one time fee submission options. With a one time fee submission you have 5 years, 10 years, to make up the cost, it is much easier to justify than Yahoos yearly fee (Best of the Web also has a yearly fee option). BOTW has been around nearly as long as Yahoo as well, and throughout the list Pageranks are very close. They have less traffic than Yahoo of course, but they are much cheaper too. Building back links is as much about your websites standing as your sites rankings, and I think being discriminating in your submissions is a good thing and will help make sure you do not over do things and trip any present or future filter or penalty. Another wonderful place to submit your website is my own little directory (requires a recriprocal link): Post Your Blog.
Much Needed Tips For Succeeding as an Online Advertiser Where to watch saw 3d online? Atlanta Massage Envy Online Reviews Increasing Online Success with a Solid Reputation Watch 2010 World Series Live Online - How to Watch the 2010 Baseball World Series Live Online Via Live Stream How to Increase Traffic to your Blog and Make Real Money Online Selling Online Made Even Easier Shop for Groceries Online and Save 30 to 50%! Vogue bag nets -- China's leading fashion online MLM website Cheap contacts online Cuisinart Elements Accessible Online And at Cuisinart Retail Stores Online Purchasing The way to search watches online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.45.92) / Processed in 0.013588 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3102, 973,