Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Way people communicate with customers of foreign trade
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Way people communicate with customers of foreign trade

To do foreign trade to learn to communicate with customers, goodwill and welcome

- I will arrange everything.

If the communication is initiated by you, to provide all the convenience of competitors, enabling communication from the outset in a friendly and harmonious atmosphere. Especially when your opponent is coming from afar to communicate, you eager to inform him: "I will arrange everything." (I will arrange everything.) Not only show your sincerity, but also enable him to not worry about accommodation, etc. trivial cases, concentrate on communicating with you.

Ongoing communication to avoid interference

? No interruptions during the meeting!

If the place of communication in your company, then please exhorted your subordinates, not to do in the communication process unnecessary interference. Because of excessive interference will affect the willingness and enthusiasm to communicate.

Information to enrich the sound

? We have a pamphlet in English.

Specific items are usually more convincing than verbal descriptions. When customers hear you say "We have a pamphlet in English." (We have brochures in English.) Or "Please take this as a sample" (Please take that as the sample.), The surge of interest must be , and then ask you a lot and product-related issues. If you normally have comprehensive data collection, will be able Insider. This business is very beneficial communication.

Have the sincerity to solve the problem

? Please tell me about it.

When a customer complained to you, you should do is to try to appease him. The best way to express his concerns and complaints made to resolve in good faith. Your sentence "Please tell me about it" (please tell me about the situation.), Or "I'm sorry for my error and assure you I will take great care in performing the work" (I felt for my mistake Sorry to you that I will make every effort to deal with the matter.) make the other feel that you have a sense of responsibility, will restore trust in you.

At any time to confirm important details

? Is this waht we decided?

Business meetings, one involves the amount and date of delivery, in addition to repeat the discussion was to use oral confirmation, the contract drawn up, the more to go over in detail again. Once a doubt, should immediately ask each other "Is this what we decided?" (This is difficult to give it?) The contract really was glaringly wrong, they should tell each other "I'll have to return this contract to you unsigned . "(I have this contract will be returned to you, can not sign.) protest. Any contractual problems, rather wordy one point, it must not be vague.

Did not understand each other's words, be sure to ask him to repeat

? Would you mind repeating it?

English is not our mother tongue, do not understand is natural. Do not understand, he will understand, that would be harmful. In fact, others to repeat or revisit the more clearly it is not difficult, you just say "Would you mind repeating it?" (Would you mind going to review it?), I believe the other party will not only repeat, but the speed will slow down even more. If you still do not understand, then still use the old method: "Could you explain it more precisely?" (You can explain more to understand it?)

Say "no" skills

- No, but ...

In business communication, the rejected, should be categorically said "No." Obliquely with "That's difficult" (that is difficult.) Or "Yes, but ..."( nice, but ...) to appease the other party will feel that you have not agreed altogether, rather than politely refused. If you say "No, but ..." on the convenience of know you are refused, but it seems also to talk about. This time, because you have first use of "No" check each other while standing in a favorable position on the communication.

Do not waste time opponent of communication

- ... Then I'll drive you to the airport for your flight at 7:00.

Before the beginning of communication, it is best to communicate in advance that schedule opponents, and try to match. When you first discuss all the details of the client after you said "I'll have my secretary type the contract for you to sign at once, then I'll drive you to the airport for your flight at 7:00. ( I'll have my secretary immediately you sign the contract win, then I'll drive you to the airport take the seven o'clock flight.) presumably he will appreciate your thoughtful and carefully, and therefore will adopt a cooperative attitude.

Achieve objectives, and immediately left

? I'm glad to have met you, Mr. Lee.

If agreement is reached, and you still linger, there are two dangers: Communication opponents change their minds; or you may loose the time does not choose words, something wrong. So negotiation is complete, immediately "I'm glad to have met you, Mr. Lee." (Lee, Nice to meet you.) End, bid farewell to leave.

Keep opponents face communication

? Your views regarding management differ from mine.

For the complete failure of communication, the best way is to make your opponents lose face communication. However, this is not what you want the results right? In doing so, to communicate not only to break down opponents would provoke resentment. Although you heavy blow to the opponents, their failure to communicate but also into those. So to challenge each other, we must determine what their target, not the opponent's body: "Your views regarding management differ mine." (Your point of view and my business is different.) Sometimes, you even may have laid the blame in the absence of a third party, and not to communicate directly onto the opponents: "Someone must have given you wrong information." (someone must have given you the wrong information.) This statement can guide each other to amend his views , and not offended him, made him walk out.
Online Classified advertisement: Things to keep in mind Easy Archiving and Retrieval of Online Faxes Don't Get Nickeled-and-Dimed by Your Online Fax Service Best Divorce Attorney Locally Online See How Easy It Is to Get Found Online Best Potential To Make Money Online How to Earn Money Taking Online Surveys Three Ways to improve Online Site visitors How to Make Money with AdSense Fast Ways to Improve Your PPC Coach Live Minnesota Vikings VS Philadelphia Eagles NFL Week 16 online stream on December 26, 2010 Attention - Save Marriage By Searching Online Earn Or Make Money Online - Tips For Beginners
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.214.215) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.006014 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 6146, 973,
Way people communicate with customers of foreign trade Ljubljana