Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Watch The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 full video
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 full video

THIS IS IT! Watch The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 free online now! Just click the link below in order to start watching for free!

Talking about great shows, this episode is the one of the best. Just click the link below and you will be entitled for free access to this great episode. The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 is now moving ahead with a very wonderful surprise and its getting hotter and hotter. What are you waiting for? Click the link now and start enjoying the episode.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL VIDEO! - - > > The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9

Episode Synopsis: THE GOOD WIFE "Nine Hours" Season 2 Episode 9 - When Alicia gets a vague tip from a courthouse clerk in the appeal case of a death row inmate, the law firm races to secure a stay of execution. Meanwhile, Peter Florrick prepares for his first debate with Glenn Childs and Wendy Scott-Carr, on THE GOOD WIFE, Tuesday, Dec. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Renowned defense attorney Barry Scheck guest stars as himself.

Answers Will: "In Chicago you need your friends three times - at your wedding, your wake, and your first indictment." (Cringe.) Wade's indictment is a doozy, far worse than Will suspects when he flippantly tells his girlfriend, the annoying Tammy "Don't Fall in Love With Me" Linnata, that it doesn't matter whether his pal is guilty or not: "A black Muslim alderman in the city's poorest ward. and he was wiretapped saying I don't know what.the music's off and he's the one without the chair." (Cringe again.)

Alicia tries to give Will some info, but he's busy screwing Tammy in his office (she has just presented him with tickets on the 50 yard line). This scene strikes me as highly unlikely, but I guess we can chalk it up to the "Mad Men" effect. At any rate, Alicia instead goes to Diane to report the Eli tape connection. "You can't say anything to him," Diane warns. Alicia also discovers the Feds' smoking gun - an interchange where Wade, clearly joking, talks about getting money from Islamic terrorists.

Diane tries to get Judge Lessner ("SNL's"Ana Gasteyer) - the judge who insists all attorneys state their points as merely their opinions - to drop the terrorism charge against Wade, but Lessner allows the Feds to go forward with what Diane says is a fishing expedition, in her opinion. Still, the fact remains that after the hefty campaign contribution, Alderman Wade did sway the City Council to allow a mosque to be erected in his district. Kalinda corners Blake to ask, "What did you do with my bat?" He took it, he says, "because I don't want you to destroy my next rental car."

Afterward, Zach appears to be appropriately disgusted with himself. After Kalinda discovers that, in one week, Wade made six visits to one gas station, she pays a visit to the place that drug lord Lamont Bishop owns. "If Mr. Bishop happens to come here," she tells the gang member at the cash register, "would you tell him Kalinda dropped by to talk about Alderman Wade?" Then she goes down the street to wait in her car.

As the tedious wire tap monitoring continues, Alicia perks up when she hears Will on the phone with Alderman Wade - talking about Alicia, and how she never called him after his last message (which Eli erased). "You spill your heart, you don't do it in voicemail," Wade chides, but no, Will demurs, "if I weren't her boss and she weren't married we'd have a different conversation, but she's right not to call me and I'm good with it." In a fine piece of work from Julianna Margulies, the often stoic Mrs. Florrick subtly but visibly breaks down. In fact, she appears to be having an anxiety attack.

We'll soon find out, but right now, Alicia wants to talk to Will to set the romantic record straight. Unfortunately, Tammy "Don't Fall in Love With Me" Linnata emerges from his private bathroom just as Mrs. Florrick walks into his office. Alicia shakes her head and departs.

The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9: Nine Hours. This tv show The Good Wife s02e09 with title Nine Hours aired on Tuesday, December 14 2010 at 10:00 PM on CBS. And here is the summary for The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9: Nine Hours (CBS The Good Wife s02e09): When Alicia gets a vague tip from a courthouse clerk in the appeal case of a death row inmate, the law firm races to secure a stay of execution. Meanwhile, Peter Florrick prepares for his first debate with Glenn Childs and Wendy Scott-Carr.

The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 "Nine Hours" Synopsis: Alicia and the firm racing to secure a stay of execution for its clients when a cryptic message is sent to Alicia from a courthouse clerk. Elsewhere on The Good Wife 2.09, Peter Florrick prepares for his first debate with Glenn Childs and Wendy Scott-Carr. These and more when the series airs one of its last episode of year before taking another break for the holidays.

Of course, we believe that missing The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 is a big loss for you. And, we don't want that to happen. This is why we are giving you the FULL VIDEO for free. Fasten your seatbelts now and start enjoying 100% entertainment with The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9. Enjoy watching now and have a nice day.
Why Should You Chose Bookkeeping Firms To Deal With Your Financial Issues? Top 5 Tourist Attractions In Sussex Uk Web Design - The Top 7 Rules to Keep Your Web Design Simple and Effective Air Mattress Reviews Help To Choose The Correct Bed Sez Benefits: Government Initiatives For A Globalized Business Environment Learn Guitar Free Online How To Find The Best Weight Gainer For You. Money is an Idea How To Find A Perfume To Fit Your Personality? Swarovski Crystal Necklace: Maintaining Your Stylish Piece Of Jewelry In Faultless Condition by:Andy Guides Jr Top 5 Most Popular Men Jackets For Fall/winter Aspects of Web Design Currency Trading Makes You A Global Investor
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.95.38) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 5450, 975,
Watch The Good Wife Season 2 Episode 9 full video Copenhagen