Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Watch I Am Number Four online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch I Am Number Four online

Three are dead. Who is Number Four? D.J. Caruso ("Eagle Eye," "Disturbia") helms an action-packed thriller about an extraordinary teen, John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Timothy Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing eventshis first love (Dianna Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.

I Am Number Four is a sci-fi movie about alien teens that came to Earth after their planet was destroyed and must now face the enemy who has come to hunt them down.

Three alien teens have already been killed and our hero is number four. It seems there is more in stake than just the lives of these visitors and the enemy mustn't be successful at all cost. Well, this seems like a pretty normal science-fiction plot to me, but the aliens being teens makes it a little bit weird.

I know that by making them appear as teenagers this movie will appeal to the younger audience, who otherwise wouldn't be interested. So basically what we have here is a conversion of a regular sci-fi movie into a teen movie. The producers making such a move already gives signs that something was maybe not right to begin with. Either they found the plot to be too weak or maybe it just seemed too ordinary. To look a little different they made their characters younger.Click here to Watch I Am Number Four online

He plays the leading part in two movies this year, the second being about finding true love. That brings us to our third target group, which will be new and already converted Alex Pettyfer fans, which I imagine is largely made up of teenage girls. I don't think he has any talent, just happens to have good looks and was in the right place at the right time, but I could be wrong. That was how Leonardo DiCaprio first appeared to us, wasn't it? Well, go and watch I Am Number Four online and try to decide if the star has any serious future potential in him.

Am Number Four has plenty of things going for it, from a dreamy teen cast led by Alex Pettyfer and Glee's Dianna Agron to the producing muscle of Michael Bay behind the scenes. I'm not entirely sure why they're showing off so little of that, though, in the new teaser trailer that premiered today at Yahoo! (you can also watch it below). It does the typical sci-fi teaser thing of setting up the world with solemn voiceover and showing us flashes of awesome scenes of running, jumping, fighting, explosions, etc., but there's pretty much nothing to distinguish this from other mid-budget sci-fi like Push or Jumper, or even another Fringe knock-off TV show.
Advice To Make Your A/b Split Testing For Adwords Easier Rn to BSN online program The Next Generation Of Takeout Customers Are Found Online! Steps To Submit Your Articles Online Without Headaches If You Need Cheap Cardboard Boxes Go Online Make Money Online A Beginner's Guide Entertain Your Customers With Online Videos Watch Baltimore Ravens vs Browns Online Sunday, December 26th! Can the Browns Upset the Ravens? Watch World Cup Final 2010 Online – Watch Spain Vs. Netherlands Live Online In High Definition! Watch San Diego Chargers vs Cincinnati Bengals Online! Can the Chargers Keep Alive Playoff Hopes? Spy on Spouse - Spy on Text Messages on Their Cell and Track them Online Watch Live World Cup 2010-Netherlands vs Spain Final live Free Stream Online On your PC Track a mobile phone number easily online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.150.163) / Processed in 0.006088 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2931, 973,