Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Watch Drive Angry online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch Drive Angry online

Watch Drive Angry online

Drive Angry has the potential to be the next Crank: another insane little movie that most people will turn up their noses at the perceived stupidity they see in the trailer, while the people who gravitate to this sort of thing (i.e. me) maydiscover a special, offbeat movie clearly made by crazy people.

For weird coincidence, the directors of Crank (collectively known as Neveldine/Taylor) are working with Nic Cage on the next Ghost Rider film. So in the future we could have two insane supernatural Nicolas Cage action films. What a time to be alive.

The story centers on a man (Cage) driven by rage who is chasing the people who killed his daughter and kidnapped her baby. The vendetta/rescue spins out of control as the chase gets bloodier by the mile, leaving bodies strewn along the highway.

In this newest action horror shot in 3D, a vengeful father (Nicolas Cage) hunts down the people who brutally killed his daughter and kidnapped her baby. As the chase gets bloodier by the mile, his rescue spins out of control, leaving bodies strewn along the highway. Amber Heard (Pineapple Express), Billy Burke (The Twilight Saga), William Fichtner (The Dark Knight) and David Morse (Disturbia) also star. Patrick Lussier directs from the original screenplay he co-wrote with Todd Farmer who previously collaborated with him on My Bloody Valentine 3D.Click here to watch Drive Angry online

There are ways to use 3D as a subtle effect and an added narrative layer, but who wants that when you can have Nicolas Cage shooting bullets out of the screen? My Bloody Valentine 3D director PatrickLussier showed up in Hall H this morning to show off two more minutes of his latest 3D schlock adventure, Drive Angry, which was "shot in 3D" and shows it. It's the best looking live action 3D I've seen since, well, maybe My Bloody Valentine, and uses every pop-out gimmick imaginable to thrill the audience, with no pretensions about being anything more than a joyride.

Cage was on hand for the panel as well, answering questions with typically enigmatic answers like "It's no secret that I like characters that raise more questions than answers" and describing his Drive Angry character as a guy who "doesn't do drugs, but he likes a bit of sugar now and again." Lussier also confirmed that the title really does come from the scene in Groundhog Day in which Phil drives the groundhog into the quarry, and repeatedly cited the bizarro Western High Plains Drifter as an inspiration for the movie. I'm not sure I see the connection just yet, but that gives us even more to look forward to from Drive Angry, which looks unpredictable and very, very fun.
Forex Automoney: Have Enough Trust To Success Find The Best Forex Online Service How To Make Money Online The 1 Thing You Must Have To Succeed How To Make Money Online Fast Is It Really Possible? How To Make Money Online Without Wasting Too Much Money Best Online Colleges Where You Should Look If You Would Like Earn Money Online Need Work? Earn Money Online Quran Learning Online Watch and Stream Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls Online in HD Spread Brand Awareness With Online Banners How To Earn Money Online Why People Fail Online Data Entry Jobs For The Work Weary
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.61.12) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.007403 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2754, 973,
Watch Drive Angry online Copenhagen