Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-Premier

Beyonce Giselle Knowles, Beyonce just as often known, is an American pop / R & B singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools, and was singing and dancing competitions as a child exposed to. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of R & B group Destiny's Child, one of the girl groups of the best-selling book in the world of all time.

The singer "Single Ladies" Super Star is in the middle of the night ABC special, "I Am ... Beyonce World Tour"Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1

Individuals not only trace the 32-nation, six-continent tour, but the features Beyonce turn the camera on himself in private moments behind the scenes to get the singer without make-up - no make-up , their loyal fans and Entourage. Beyonce says the idea for a quiet moment in China, where, in tears and feeling very sad, turned them on their computer that features a video demonstration of all kinds have.

ABC Television broadcast version of Beyonce Premiere ... I AM THE WORLD artist for the second consecutive prime-time special for the network on Thursday, November 25, "Beyonce's I Am . . . World Tour" (9:30/Ch. 7).

A worthy successor of last year's highly rated "I Am Yours ..." I Thanksgiving Special, Beyonce AM ... WORLD TOUR carrying the viewer at home in front row seats to the electrifying show on earth.

Produced, directed and edited by Beyonce for her own portrait Park Wood, who I am ... World Tour concert film is a wonderful entertainment experience, weaving together art and concert footage shows from around the world, including cities in Europe, Asia, South America and the United States to create the ultimate concert experience from Beyonce the perspective of the artist saw.

In addition to offering a rare glimpse behind the scenes in the dynamic world of personal Beyonce on tour, the film features breathtaking performances from over twenty # 1 hits for the stage turns, the performances by superstar Kanye West and Jay-Z, spectacular staging, costumes, lighting and production quality.

Best of all, the opportunity to spend 90 minutes on stage with the legendary artist, whose last concert tour thrilled more than 1.1 million fans in more than a hundred shows in 32 countries and six continents of the world.

From March 2009 to February 2010, Beyonce epic "I am ... World Tour" in support of the album, the third solo artist has done, I ... Sasha fierce, which has sold over 6,000,000 copies worldwide and 15 million digital singles, while winning a record six Grammy Awards, the highest ever for a female artist in one year, 2010.

Between his work as a solo artist and founding member of Destiny's Child, the group registering the most popular of all time, has sold over 130 million records sold Beyonce.

Beyonce stars in her very first network TV special on Thanksgiving night. The special also features backstage footage, interviews, childhood photos, as well as a close-up on her all-female band. I Am Yours airs on Today (November 26th) at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1 online stream
Planning For Your Perfect Ski Trip The Beach is Calling - It's Time to Visit Miami Florida Kerala Backwater Tours – Enjoy Incredible Journey of Lifetime Traveling? Preparing For Your Flight The Grassroots 'takes' Christmas Top 5 Tourist Attractions in India Fantastic Side Dishes For The Holiday Season India Tours- Top 5 Most Preferred Hill Stations In South India India Holiday - Visit To Top 3 Destinations Group Travel - How To Select A Charter Bus Company Watch Beyonce's: I Am ... World Tour Season 1 Episode 1-Premier London as a tourists City What Is Your Favorite Color To Deal With Hot Summer Days?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.83.8) / Processed in 0.012574 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3386, 954,