Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Was A Cure For Cancer Already Discovered?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Was A Cure For Cancer Already Discovered?

The cancer care industry is huge business! Multi-billions of dollars are being made

annually from the sale of expensive and dangerous "treatments" for cancer. Actually, most cancer patients die from the treatment, not the disease!

My mother had cancer. She died from the treatment! Lethal doses of chemotherapy drugs and radiation depleted her immune system and leached nutrients out of her bones and organs until finally, her body just couldn't take anymore. I've had multiple family members die from cancer treatment protocols. My mom's father also had cancer and died. My father's mother had cancer and died.

After these loved one's passed from cancer, I began a search to discover what is the truth about cancer and it's possible cure? I have discovered that the mainstream medical establishment is not interested in finding a cure, and all the money raised by charities for cancer research goes to drug companies. These drug companies use the "charity" money to develop new patent drugs to boost their profits, not to help people get well. All of these cancer-treatment drugs have dangerous potential side-effects.

Pharmaceutical companies synthesize many of their "medicines" from petroleum and petroleum toxic waste byproducts. Is it any wonder how many side-effects are listed on the warning labels of even over the counter drugs? Would you drink crude oil to cure your heartburn, or rub gasoline into your skin for a rash?

Before the prohibition of alchohol during the Great Depression, Henry Ford made all his cars to run on ethanol. Ford had filling stations that were ethanol-dedicated, garnering some 25% of the nations fuel sales. John D. Rockefeller of Standard Oil fame used his power and influence in government to pressure the government in to outlawing the production and sale of alchohol, not to stop people from drinking, but to destroy the competition he had from Ford's ethanol motor fuel. With the petrolem industry being dominated by such a cutthroat mentality, is it so hard to see a connection with the medical industry using petroleum-synthesized drugs? Do you think Big Medicine and Big Pharma might have a motive in suppressing any natural treatments for disease?

There have been many natural protocols proven to be effective in the treatment of cancer. Everytime one of these simple, effective, and inexpensive treatments gets any significant attention in the medical field, steps have been taken by the pharmaceutical corporations to suppress it. One strategy used by pharmaceutical companies is to try to discredit the person bringing forward the new natural treatment. If the person can be made to look like a quack, then maybe they will just go away and be quiet.

The real story is the cancer doctors are lying to you! All the money they make from selling their toxic drugs and expensive surgeries helps them make the mansion and yacht payments, and allows them to send their little kiddies to cancer doctor school so they can grow up and sell more lethal cancer drugs! Doesn't that just make you smile?

by: Manuel Juarez
Dermabrasion - Excellent Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Attention - Important Aspects On The Impotence Treatment Maxoderm Cream Boyce Activated Carbon For Municipal Water Treatment Process Gallstones Treatment Is Surgical Procedure The Best Approach In Treating Gallstones? Guidelines for Maternity Massage Treatment Cystitis Treatment Stages of Breast Cancers Sciatic nerve pain and treatment Methods for sciatic treatment Treatment for sciatica Cures For Peritoneal Mesothelioma And Their Reliability Do You Know Natural Remedies And Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis? Do You Know Natural Remedies And Treatment For Rosacea?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.172.146) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.004720 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3176, 301,
Was A Cure For Cancer Already Discovered? Casper