Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Want To Retire To The Philippines?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Want To Retire To The Philippines?

Want To Retire To The Philippines?

The Philippines is such a great place to retire for Americans

, but few do and that's a shame. First of all, the people in the Philippines are different from what you may have grown accustomed to. There's no sulky faces, no complaining. Instead the Filipino people are easy going and friendly and smile a lot. For a first timer to the Philippines, you may just wonder if you have been magically transported to another dimension! Life is much more enjoyable here. The pace is much slower and the attitude towards life, work and love is much more relaxed. If you really want to quit the rat race and retire to a tropical paradise with pristine beaches, cheap living and beautiful women, then the Philippines is the place for you.

Consider this; What will you get for $1000 in the US? It's hardly enough to get a roof over your head, much less live a decent, enjoyable life. Why should you retirement years be spent turning every nickle and being relegated to dating divorced jaded women? There is another way, trust me on this, you do not have to accept the American way of life.

Back in the states I was a 57 year old man with an alimony, two grown kids and I felt old. And I was treated like I was old. No one smiled at me and I guess not many people really gave a damn. Dating meant taking out divorced middle aged women, who were always complaining about men, despite having let themselves go. Needless to say, I did not enjoy my life. I am telling you this, because I think - no - I KNOW that there are many other guys like me.

Compared to the Philippines, the US seems cold. There is very little empathy and concern for others. What's worse is the discrimination based on age. It's like we as men are expected to either be content dating women who are divorced or settle for celibacy.

Not so here in the Philippines. My wife is 23 years younger than me at 34 and I feel like a young man. I wake up every day with her beside me, go downstairs to eat breakfast, prepared by my maid and then I try to spend a few minutes thinking about how lucky I am to have this life.

Take a chance, the Philippines may just be the tropical paradise you are looking for!

by: James Tomlinson
Explore London's Most Excellent Scenic Spots With Helpful Travel Aids To Foreigners Christmas Presents Ideas Appliances To The Countryside And Benefit Farmers Benefit By: Where Farmers By Eye? Tour To India The Pros And Pros Of Medical Tourism See The Exhilarating And World Class Summer Escapades Locations Plus Sights Within Our World Bargain Accommodations Air Travel Plus Sightseeing For Impressive Break In The Caribbean Island Of P Wanting To Take That Relaxing Last-minute Trip? Follow These Hints On How To Grab Score Travel Disco Dreaming Of A Budget Last-minute Getaway? Learn About These Instructions On Ways To Get Nab Travel D Searching For That Relaxing Lake Tahoe Trip? Take Advantage Of These Tips On Ways To Score Nab Lake Uncover London's Sought After Historical Buildings As Well As Vital Journey Directives To Foreigners Get Your Hands On Leads Having To Do With Tours For Worry Free Memphis Holidays Halloween Party Supplies For Your Spooky Party Needs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.213.196) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.005487 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2264, 954,
Want To Retire To The Philippines? Vairano Patenora