Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Want To Make Money Online? Try Creating A Targeted Opt In Email List
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Want To Make Money Online? Try Creating A Targeted Opt In Email List

To build a list you need to bring traffic to your website - without you'll never make any money

. With listbuilding essentially being a numbers games, your profitability will largely depend on how big you can make your list.

Even a small trickle of traffic can be sufficient, to start with at least, because so long as you have a good website and give people a good reason to sign-up to you list, then it's really not all that difficult to add an extra 4 or 5 people to it everyday. Though that might not seem a lot, keep it up for a year and you'll have 1500 people signed up.

Let me give you a little example from my own experience...with just a little effort on my behalf, I made $2000 from one of my lists that has just a couple of hundred people on it. On that basis, that means that 100 people on your list could translate to $1,000 if you have a powerful offer.

By the way, if you want a rule of thumb, you can usually generate about $1 per person on with a solid targeted opt in email list. Your niche and marketing skills obviously have a bearing, but plenty of relative newcomers achieve that already, and the gurus far exceed it. Keep this in mind if you're still harboring any doubts about whether the financial returns are worth the effort required.

To succeed in building a profitable list though, it's essential that the traffic that you drive to your website are is relevant to your end goals. The incentive that you're offering to get them to sign-up, and the types of products you intend to sell them in the future, must be tied in with the reason that they visited your website in the first place.

Keep in mind that you'll waste hundreds or even thousands of dollars if you buy 'mass' or 'bulk' traffic. It's nearly always junk and a waste. You could even damage your reputation and get into hot water. The last thing you want to do is spam people. Many people try to figure out the 'secret' of list building.

You basically have three ways to generate the type of traffic that you need to build a profitable lists. You can get organic traffic from search engines by using SEO techniques, you can buy traffic by using pay per click systems, such as Google Adwords, or you can joint venture with other list builders. Master just one of these and you're on your way to success. Master all three and your targeted opt in email list will explode.

by: Mark Walters
Advantages Of Online Pet Stores Are You Squeezing Your List Building Efforts? Online Social Networking - 3 Common Misuses by Marketers Law Firm Marketing Engaged Real Designers Law Firm Search Engine Marketing The Importance of Article Submitters To Online Marketers Rock Guitar Lessons Online - 6 Reasons Online Guitar Courses Might Be Right For You Law Firm Marketing Law Firm Marketing, An Overriding Tool Great Chance To Fulfill Your Goals With Internet Marketing Play Piano Online - How You Can Get Started With Beginner Piano Lessons Where to Find Nursing Scrub Uniforms Online How To Trade Signals Based On Forex Trading Channels Formations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.72.78) / Processed in 0.011881 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2524, 973,