Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » WHAT TO DO IN BUENOS AIRES: GAY & LESBIAN TOURISM
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

WHAT TO DO IN BUENOS AIRES: GAY & LESBIAN TOURISM

I believe that most Argentineans are open minded

, of course we can be obtuse with some ideas, but most of the time we are opened to see, feel and experience different things. Besides, you already know that some times, while being in Buenos Aires you can feel that cosmpolitan-french air, all this, added to the magnificense and mistery of the country, make from Buenos Aires the most Gay-Friendly city in Latin America.

LGBT's are welcomed almost anywhere, but to be sure that you really make the most out of your trip, here I give you some recommendations:

Gay-friendly accommodation

Buenos Aires has lots of options for you to do so, it can be by renting a gay-friendly apartment; some are even managed by gays and they really know how to make you feel comfortable, or by staying at a Hotel, there are some that are exclusively for gay or lesbian travelers.WHAT TO DO IN BUENOS AIRES: GAY & LESBIAN TOURISM

While getting lodging, don't be afraid to tell what you really want in terms of style or with whom you are travelling, by the reaction of the sales representative, you will know if they are really gay-friendly or if it was just a "pick-up".

Trips and city tours

Although you can make regular city tours, some times you might want to be around people that feel and think like you.

There are some great city tours that show you the most important places of BA, like the congress or the "Pink House" (the presidents residence) and then a tour to shop and eat mostly in Palermo-

Want to get to know more places that BA? then get a package to travel to Salta, Misiones,

or any other destination, you can see lots of offers on the internet.

Tango and Milongas

If you have to choose some things that describe Buenos Aires I'll bet you will choose: Maradona, Asado and Tango, and its almost unforgivable that you come to visit us for some days and that you don't, at least go to see some Tango dancers.

Tango is for couples, its a sensual and truly provocative dance and although you may not believe, our "Argentinean Machos" used to dance it together in order to practice before dancing with a woman and of course Buenos Aires provides options that are open to the community, such as " La Marshall" and " Besos Brujos".

Night life

Another of Buenos Aires main attraction, we are used to gather early in the night, to get some dinner and drinks what we call "previa"- and then going dancing up to any hour, I remember getting back to my house at 2 pm!!!

And you wouldn't like to miss it, there are some great discos open to anyone- that are really fantastic and have a great ambientation (the ones held at Buenos Aires Golf are great, I'll let you know about the next one) and of course, Gay-friendly discos and Pubs. I only went to two of them. Amerika and Glam, and really enjoyed the night. For younger travelers, you might want to find out were the "Plop Party" and the "Bizarre fest" are going to be heldWHAT TO DO IN BUENOS AIRES: GAY & LESBIAN TOURISM

There are a lot of things to do in Buenos Aires, gay and non gay and you are lucky to be able to do them all. I do hope this article helps you enjoy your trip

Get out of the closet, come to Buenos Aires!

By: yesapartments
London fashion week coming in September 2010 Excellent And Cost Effective Rail Tourism Packages Offered By Irctc Project Settled In The Country's Largest Bentonite Ezhou Herv Lger Wear In Summer, You Heart Bloom In Spring Gifts For Christmas Should Be Easy How to Fish Safely in Bear Country Explore The Gulf Coast With Hotels In Destin Beach Fl Charles Darwin - 5 Rare Facts About the Galapagos Island's Most Famous Visitor Madrid, Welcome To Financial And Tourist Capital Chrysler Town & Country NY Dealership Offers More Than a Classy Minivan The Luxury Travelers Companion Guide To Luxury Hotels And Lodging In Vail Deluxe Nile Cruises - Travel To Egypt: Miles Of Nile And Worlds Of Wonder Making Cheap Calls From Australia To India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.33.41) / Processed in 0.010895 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3516, 954,