Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Visit Any One Of These American Places And Have A Wonderful Trip
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Visit Any One Of These American Places And Have A Wonderful Trip

So many of enjoy taking a mini trip with our families

, friends or partners, but how on earth do you decide where to go when the choices are so overwhelming? Lack of time and funds mean we'll never get to go everywhere that we want to go, so we have to prioritize.

I think of myself as very lucky indeed to have been able to visit many great places in our country, and would like to share some of my experiences with you.

One of my favorite destinations is Nashville, Tennessee. I've visited this city many times in recent years to see a good friend of mine, and we always have a brilliant time together.

Great food and amazing music come together to make Nashville a city with fascinating history. I doubt even those lucky enough to live here will have enough time to visit every one of the numerous restaurants and bars.

If you are looking to take a short trip to a city in the North East, why not try Newport or Providence in Rhode Island. Although the smallest of all our states, there is much to offer the visitor and a trip is well worth while.

Which of these two cities you opt for very much depends on what you are looking for in your short trip. If you are looking for history and culture, you would be better off in Providence. If you want fun in the sun, head for Newport. You won't be disappointed with the fabulous beaches and wide variety of restaurants.

Last but far from least, is the stunning city of New Orleans. Set way down south with the French influence evident in both its architecture and Cajun cuisine, a trip to this fabulous and vibrant city is a must if you can manage it.

I hope this has helped in some way to make your decision easier, wherever you decide to go, travel safely and have a great time.

by: Ron Higgins.
Austin City Limits Festival Tickets - Highlights To Look For In 2010 Austin City Limits Festival Tickets - 2010 Headliners Are A Big Draw A Day for History in Golf For South Africa Austin City Limits Festival Tickets - One Of The Biggest Festivals In 2010 A Trip Back In Time Australian Tourism On The Steady Rise Why You Need The Rocket French New York Tourist Attractions The Best Weddings Gifts for Travelers - Ideas for Success Watercan, Providing Clean Water With African Wells Discount Holidays Package: Take Care Of Your Pocket With Discount Holidays Celebration Of Renaissance Festivals At Risk Without Travel Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.0.89) / Processed in 0.011108 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1842, 954,