Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Video - Ellis Hobbs says 'I'll be back' after suffering neck injury in Eagles' win
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Video - Ellis Hobbs says 'I'll be back' after suffering neck injury in Eagles' win

Video - Ellis Hobbs says 'I'll be back' after suffering neck injury in Eagles' win

Note:Click here to watch uncensored video

Ellis Hobbs walked out of the Philadelphia Eagles' locker room, wearing a neck brace as a memento of the frightening collision that required him to be immobilized and carted off the field in the Eagles' game against the New York Giants on Sunday night. "I'll be back," he told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.

The return man broke free from a would-be tackler at his own 20-yard line before getting hit by Dave Tollefson directly in the head. Replay showed Hobbs' neck bend after being hit, and Hobbs fumbled the ball and fell to the ground, where he lay for several minutes.

Though it looked bad, Hobbs gave two thumbs up to the crowd on his way off the field. Fortunately for Hobbs, he seems to have avoided major injury.

"I'll be back," he told ESPN, according to The Washington Post.

The Eagles announced during the game that Hobbs had full use of his extremities and that X-rays came back negative.

It didn't look that way after an entirely legal, helmet-to-helmet collision as he returned the second-half kickoff. Hobbs, who had a serious neck injury last season and has had a number of concussions, will undergo an MRI today to make sure there are no fractures. "When I was out there, it didn't look good," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "He was trying to fight to get up and we were having to keep him down on the ground just to make sure everything was okay."
Cheap Car Insurance - Few Suggestions Did you really need KWIK Fit Car Insurance? Designer Boots, Designer Sandals, Leather Dress Shoes, Automobile Components, Custom T-shirts, Spiri Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injury Car Insurance and You - What You Need to Know Tonneau Covers For Pickup Trucks -- Tips Saving money on auto insurance Looking for Car insurance On the internet Before buying just about any car insurance policy Auto Insurance, must it cost a fortune, precisely what are my alternatives? How To Find Auto Mechanic Shops That Do The Right Thing Car Insurance for Teenagers in Georgia for Safe Driving Special financing auto loan for bad credit
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.187) / Processed in 0.011671 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1622, 952,