Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Vegan Travel - How To Travel And Be Vegan - 3 Tips You Have Not Heard Before
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Vegan Travel - How To Travel And Be Vegan - 3 Tips You Have Not Heard Before

Vegan travel seems difficult at first until you have some practice

. When I first wanted to know how to travel and be vegan, I did it the old fashioned way - I tried it and made mistakes.

Here are 3 things I always remember now on my vegan travel adventures:

1. Couchsurfing - A Helping Hand For Vegan Travel

Couchsurfing is an international movement with over 2 million members in all major cities and even many small towns around the world. It is a great help for vegan travel or any travel. People will let you stay on their couch for a couple of nights and often show you around their city just to be nice.Vegan Travel - How To Travel And Be Vegan - 3 Tips You Have Not Heard Before

How does this relate to vegan travel? Many of these people will also be happy just to meet you for a couple of hours, and yes of course there are vegan and vegetarian couchsurfers, too.

It is really easy to find someone who will show you the best places to buy groceries and health food and point out the best vegan-friendly restaurants. They may even go out to dinner with you or have you over for dinner.

Make yourself an account at couchsurfing.org and start searching for people. This is one of my favorite pieces of advice on how to travel and be vegan.

2. Magic Bullet or Hand Blender - A Health Tip For Vegan Travel

If you are a vegan travel nut and also a health nut, it's a good idea to bring a magic bullet blender or a hand blender to easily make delicious smoothies on the road.

I also bring some spirulina powder, hemp protein and maybe a few other superfoods and then all I need is some fruit and green veggies to make an amazingly healthy and great-tasting drink. It's really important even during vegan travel to put things into your body that make you feel like superman (or superwoman).

Sometimes I go really simple and just use the following:

1 cup water

1 banana

2 Tbsp spirulina powder

2 Tbsp hemp protein (optional)

I don't want to go and make it too complicated here, but if I have it around, I'll add any or all of the following:

1 tsp lemon juice

1 tsp flax oil

1/2 tsp sea minerals

1 high quality multivitamin

1 Tbsp probiotic (I use effective microorganisms)

other fruit

greens and sprouts

3. Oats, Apricots, and Spices - A Food Tip For Vegan Travel

In addition to my superfoods, I like to bring a few staples so that I don't have to worry about having nothing to eat on my first vegan travel day.

I bring rolled oats for my breakfast. I bring apricots and other dried fruit for snacks.

I know, when it comes to how to travel and be vegan, I know this tip isn't that original, but have you thought about spices? Since I make a lot of my own food on the road while staying in hostels or couchsurfing, I like to premix some dried herbs and spices and bring them to make things easier for dinner.

By: Heather Nauta
Retirees Enjoy Assisted Living Facilities Paris The City That Has It All Finding Cheap Hotel Rooms In London Where To Find The Best Deal On A T3 Tourmaline Blow Dryer How To Get The Optimum Deals For Custom Travel Mugs Skills Recognition in the Australian Context Wadi El Hitan ( Valley of Whales) Tour from Cairo Tour to Wadi El Hitan and Fayoum Oasis from Cairo Valley of Whales and Fayoum Oasis tour from Cairo What To See In Ireland Holiday Invitations For Christmas Party, Halloween Parties And Mardi Gras Party Invites What You Should Know About Kia Phoenix Photo Cards And Photo Invitations For Holidays And All Special Occasions!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.80.36) / Processed in 0.013405 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 3126, 954,