Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Valentine Day Misery
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Valentine Day Misery

Valentine Day Misery

Valentine Day Misery

Well this article is in the fond memory of all the Girls who I never dared to wish on any Valentine's Day.

To begin with my understanding of Valentine's Day started from 10th standard when I first time heard of the term Valentine's Day as my friend asked entering the school "So who is your valentine?" And my answer was "What Valentine?" coz only tine' I had heard was Palestine' and so he gave me a (disgusted + sorry) look, like it was a general knowledge test and I was not able to answer "Capital of India" .

Well he tried to make me understand, what Valentine is but as soon as he told me that it means a Girl friend, I understood it was none of my business, cause forget about Girl friend it was very tough for me to get even a Girl as a friend. Oh! So I forgot to tell you that (even though I was among the bright students of the class but) courtesy to my teachers I happen to be the most outstanding student of the class, who for many reasons were mostly standing out, so It induced a strong magnetic repulsive force in me which use to repel all the girls from me. But my that friend used to be the dude of the class (and I will be calling him by the name of DUDE only) so he was not having any such problems and I was assured that he will be unlucky if he got one Valentine coz he had the capability of more than two, anyway Girl used to come to him like the offer BUY ONE GET THREE FREE !!...

And as I was very sure of my capabilities that any Girl's will even not come to make me Brother forget about Boy Friend. So I was having no hard feeling for anyone, anyway the Pre-Boards were going on so not even had the time for Girls (well you can say "Grapes are Sour', but you have to console your heart atleast you don't want to die of Heart attack at the age of 15yrs ). Anyway that day Mathematics Exam was there and I used to be among the few person's who used to score in Mathematics in whole section so everybody was coming to ask something or the other and for a change some of my Indirect friends who happen to be Girls were also there (Indirect because they were friends of my friends + they have never talked to me in whole 10th standard).

Out of which one was my crush (please don't take it otherwise as she was my crush since 7th standard and my the only chat history was on the topic, how much percentage you got???) there was something with that girl which use to make me conscious and nervous and as she was approaching me I started feeling the same again I started giving wrong answers and my close friends (who were knowing these things) could see that happening to me and as she was coming they started murmuring "Bhabhi, aa rahi hai !!!" (Means Our Sister in Law is coming) and I was just pinching them to stop that, as I was afraid that she will hear that and after all I am having such a nice reputation (I have mentioned above) and was not in any mood to get another star under my belt, and by the time she was standing in front of me

"Hi Ankit.." for me it was more than listening "I Love You".

"Hhii.. XYZ" (this XYZ denotes that pls don't try to find who she was!!!) And I can feel that butterfly in my stomach. My friends slowly started leaving me alone, so that I could get time to talk to her alone. She started asking me some formulae's n all and I was replying to her, trying my full strength on hiding my feelings for her suddenly one of my friend came and whispered " Abey aisa mauka dubara nahi milega aaj Valentine Day h wish kar de" and even I realized that it may be the last year we are together so I should wish her but biggest problem was my BRAIN who was not ready for this

I am giving you a short description of my Chat with my BRAIN

ME: "Jyada se jyada kya hoga, mana kar degi"/ "At most she can reject me"

BRAIN: "Nahi beta jyada se jyada yeh hoga ki tujhe sabke saamne thappad mar degi" / "Are you nuts she will not reject you she will slap you"

ME: "Nahi Yaar aisa toh nahi karegi"/ "I dont think she will do that"

BRAIN: "Kyu tu hi yaha pe Shahrukh Khan ho rakha he jo kuch nahi karegi aur agar manakarke baki logo ko jaake bata diya fir kya karega" / "Why are you Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt that she wont say anything and think what if she tell everyone that you proposed her"

ME: "Arey yaar to meri kaunsi image Mahatma Gandhi jaisi acchi hai jo kharab ho jayegi waise bhi kuch dino baad to school khatam hi ho jayega." / "Anyway evenmine image is not as clean as Mahatma Gandhi that it will be ruined"

I was just preparing my speech only when DUDE came and said "Happy Valentine's Day XYZ!!!" and she replied back "Same to you" and I felt like saying "Bhai isko to mere liye rehne de tere paas kaunsi kami padh jayegi agar ek mere liye rehne dega), I hadalways learnt the proverb "Sagar me Gagar" means that it is worth countless to take a bucket of water from an ocean so, I kept begging him from my eyes, but hecontinued "Come XYZ we are getting late for paper" and then turned towards me "You coming Ankit???" to which I politely replied "I'll come with Gaurav".

And that Devil took my Snow-White in front of my eyes!!!....
Home And Family Security Surveillance Camera What You Should Know About The Surgical Treatment for Inguinal Hernia Want To Lose Weight? – Get a Trampoline Roller Ersatzteile Im Onlineshop Bestellen. Forex Trading Terminology: Pivot Points Inside Convenient Using Wordpress-ecommerce With Wordpress-ecommerce Instructions Top Tips For Women To Meet Men On A Free Dating Site Purchasing Best Wedding Dress But Costs Leasts Plan A Grand Wedding With Elaborate Party Favors Buying Ballet Shoes - Get The Best For Your Child Window Treatments Never Looked This Spectacular East Essex Wedding Venues The Hidden Truth That Greenfoot Global Probably Did Not Reveal To You!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.14.63) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014045 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 5325, 975,
Valentine Day Misery Vairano Patenora