Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Using Social Media To Build Relationships: Your Online "Do Over"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Using Social Media To Build Relationships: Your Online "Do Over"

I loved starting high school for one simple reason: I got a chance to reinvent myself.

As a kid I was a late bloomer. Not a lot of confidence, not much of an athlete (which is the main way boys see themselves and each other), one of the last to be picked for team sports. You know... a nerd!

So when it came time for high school and meeting a bunch of new kids from the middle school on the other side of town, it was a chance for a "do-over." I took as much advantage of the opportunity as I could. I got a little stronger, a little more coordinated, a little cooler. I felt a bit better about myself.

Of course the real growth happened after I blew town altogether, heading 200 miles north for college. All these profound, life changing experiences keep rolling in. More often than not, I've been willing to put my a__ on the line to be bigger, become bolder and make great stuff happen, and inspire others to do the same.

I'm proud of that. And I love using social media as a tool to make it happen. I've met so many great people - and great people in training - over the last few years. Friends, coaching clients, coaching clients who become friends, people I studied under... it's been a remarkable ride.

I've met so many of you...by voice and in person. In settings where you don't get a chance to edit your words...where what you see is what you get. It's the one sure way of knowing the person behind the words and the pictures is real, authentic and worthy of attention.

And there are others who operate from the safety of a manufactured image...who want to be as strong and successful as they represent themselves to be, and haven't quite arrived yet.

(And I'm not necessarily talking about financial success, though that's one indicator. I'm talking love, life force, health, the whole enchilada.)

And of course there are those who frauds...perpetrating an image that's a lie, in order to take something from others without having earned it. Sometimes they get success for a little while before the game catches up with them.

But don't worry...that's not you.:)

It's why I make an effort to genuinely meet as many people as I can. Sometimes by phone, often in person. I know the value of my energy, my willingness to jump into the game with both feet, to let my "mojo" interact with others.

People grow when they're challenged, and supported, and valued, and loved. When they take their heart's desire and turn it into a really fun game. When they're willing to play like their life depends on it, only without the dread that comes from failure.

I'm proud of my pals who've become the kind of people they imagined themselves being when they were in high school.

And I'm proud of my pals who strive for it...who are willing to try and fail, try and fail, work their butts off, slow down and breathe, create new patterns.

Play their way to success. Not just to do.

To BE.

A new day's a comin'. An excuse to get out from under the safety on your online image.

Put some skin in the game. Let people see who you are.

Get good at driving traffic. Get good at positioning yourself at the top of the Google page, if that's your thing. Get good at collecting and capturing your prospects. It's important if you're in the marketplace.

More important is BEING the person who leads others to their own best selves...by your own example.

Because as the Great Martha Gesegnet and I say, it's all about who you ARE that attracts people.

Your Mom was right. It's not about what you say, it's about what you do...and who you are.

You can play around with an image for so long.

Then to make it, you gotta be it.

And let the rest of the world see it!

Your Authentic Pal,

Larry
Stream or Watch Detroit Tigers vs Philadelphia Phillies Online Live Feed Using Sodium Tetradecyl Sulfate to Stop Snoring Watch Los Angeles Dodgers vs Cleveland Indians in Live HD Online Take These Safety Precautions When You Meet Singles Online Watch Cincinnati Reds vs Los Angeles Angels Online Watch Cincinnati Reds vs Oakland Athletics Baseball Live HD Online Watch Milwaukee Brewers vs Chicago White Sox Baseball Live HD Online Watch Beastly Online Free Xvid High Quality Burberry Online Store Are Truly Exaggerate How to save more money online and find the best deals How to make sure you get the best deals online each and every time Where to find the biggest and best deals online Significance of Online Courses in Today's World
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.160.221) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.013726 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 4139, 973,
Using Social Media To Build Relationships: Your Online "Do Over" Pirapozinho