Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ugg Boots On Sale! Hottest Birthday or Christmas Gift!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ugg Boots On Sale! Hottest Birthday or Christmas Gift!

I bought my first pair of uggs in august 2005, when I was on holiday in America.

I purchased them as I had always liked them and as it was 1.3 dollars to the pound at the time, I got them in the states as I would get them a little bit cheaper than in the UK.

That winter back in Britain, I wore my uggs day in and day out. I think of I could have worn them to bed I would have. I was devastated when they finally gave up the ghost a year later.Ugg Boots On Sale! Hottest Birthday or Christmas Gift!

Since my first pair of Ugg I have bought them in many different colours and lengths, all of which have done me proud.

ABOUT UGG

Ugg is a designer fashion shoe company that was founded in 2004, they are well known for selling 100% Australian sheepskin boots, also known as Uggs.

The band has become huge over the past few years with celebrities such as kateMoss, Gwenth Paltrow and Katie Price supporting these designer boots on their feet.

Since the Uggs have become so popular the company have branched out and now sell, shoes, sandals and more recently clothing.

BUYING MY UGGS

All orders are sent out within 1-2 working days and if you are in the United Kingdom, you should allow 5-10 for the item to be one your door step.

I got my confirmation email stating that my boots had been sent 2 days after my order and they arrived two days after that, so I think that they tell you that it will be 5-10 shipping to cover themselves if anything goes work with the postal service.

Should you change your mind about buying them or if they are the wrong size you can also send these back or cancel your order, which is handy as sometimes you have to be careful with sizes.

If you do want to send these back then you have to do so within one month of you receiving them and you will be refunded as soon as the company have received your returned boots, but you still have to pay 15% of total price as a restock fee.

So I would advise you get the correct size to avoid this charge.

Should you get a wrong size, like me you can send them back and get them exchanged. You can do this but you have to pay for the shipping to return your boots and pay an additional 10.00 to get them posted back to you in the correct size.

I exchanged a pair but as I purchased another pair at the same time I didn't have to pay extra shipping, the company was good enough to package them up together.

WEB SITE

This is a very user friendly web site and can be navigated very easily, you are free to roam the site without buying anything but if you do, want to order you will need to create a user account.

The user account only takes a few minutes to create but a valid email address is required, before you are allowed to join the ugg store website.

After you have created your account you can login to the site and place these item or items you want to buy into your shopping cart, once you are happy proceed to the check out and submit your order and then all you need to do is pay foe you Uggs boots.

Payment has to be made by credit or debit card, this is all very safe and secure and the site automatically encrypts you card details you will not have to worry about anyone getting any of your details.

SIZING

This can be difficult if you don't know what the size conversions are, I am a size 6 in the UK so I bought an AU size 8. Basically you need to order a pair that is +2 sizes higher than your normal size.

If you are in between sizes I would recommend that you go +1 size as these can be big fitting, this way you would avoid having to send them back and paying additional postage costs.

PRICES

These ugg boots can be very expensive, as they have become the must have boots over the past four years. I have paid various prices for my boots but the latest bargain is at.

www.go4uggboot.com

This web site is currently having a huge 50% off sale and you can get the tall Uggs for 55.97, Short for 49.71 and the mini Ugg boots for 38.66 in every colour black, chocolate, sand and chestnut.

Postage and handling fees are 10.00 to the United Kingdom and free shipping within Australia.

If any of you know anything about the ugg brand then you will know this is an extremely great offer, as these boots can retail for 120.00 - 180.00 within the United Kingdom and over 200.00 dollars in the USA.

MY OPINION

All in all I am very pleased with my buy, not only did I get my ugg boots at a fantastically great price but the shipping took no time at all.

I cannot fault this company at all even though they are based in Australia they kept me informed through email by both confirming my order and with the shipping.

I would not hesitate in buy from this site again and I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a new pair of boots.Ugg Boots On Sale! Hottest Birthday or Christmas Gift!

I have tried the cheap 12.00 boots that are very similar to this and they just don't cut it, they go baggy really quickly, stain your socks if they get wet, and the sole wares down on one side of the boots. I hated everything about these boots and I can't understand why people say they are the same because they are not.

They a so cosy, comfortable and very warm as they a fully lined with sheepskin fur. Making them I must for me in the winter.

Ugg has vastly improved since 2005 and they stock many different colour and styles, the newest being the cardy range which are knitted boots with big buttons on them. I have my eye on these but at 180.00 I think I will have to wait until my husband get me them for Christmas.

If anyone has never worn uggs of even tried them then you are seriously missing out. Yes they can be very expensive, but if I can live in a pair of a year them they are worth every penny.
Kerala Ayurveda Tours – Top Ayurveda Centres in Kerala Results For Violating Air Travel Rules Paid Vs Free Psychic Predictions - A Comparison States United States Air Force Lift Discount Universal Crisis - The Country The United States, Air Christmas Coloring Pages: A Page Is Worth A Thousand Memories Take A Trip To Johannesburg, The City Of Gold Shopping Centers And Malls In Washington Dc Flying? How To Understand The Modern Air Travel Rules Car Stickers The Best Christmas Stickers Credit Card Comparison: What You Should Know How to Beat the Tube Strikes with London Garden Rooms Be Sure You Find the Luggage That Works Best For Your Travel Needs Franchisees Can Team Up For Success
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.0.89) / Processed in 0.005925 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 76 , 6011, 954,