Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Two Secrets To More Effective Use Of Clomid And Getting Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Two Secrets To More Effective Use Of Clomid And Getting Pregnant

Secrets to more effective use of Clomid and getting pregnant. Clomid is short for Clomiphene Citrate. Clomid is a commonly prescribed infertility tablet that is used for the treatment in some cases of infertility to help you in the process of getting pregnant.

Clomiphene Citrate is marketed in the United States by Aventis Laboratories as Clomid and by Serono Laboratories as Serophene.

Many primary care providers, GYN and GPs prescribe Clomid as a first line treatment to help you establish normal egg production when you are struggling with getting pregnant or suffering from infertility. Two Secrets To More Effective Use Of Clomid And Getting Pregnant

Other infertility medication used as part of the getting pregnant process is injectable medications, which cause the ovaries to produce several eggs at once. The purpose of taking Clomid infertility medication is to establish normal egg production where one or two eggs are only developed.

Once ovulation is established, there is no benefit to increasing the dosage further. Numerous studies show that if Clomid is going to work, pregnancy will usually occur during the first three months of infertility treatment. Taking Clomid beyond six months is not recommended.

I cannot stress enough the importance of undergoing a basic physical exam before you start taking Clomid as an infertility treatment.

Two secrets to more effective use of Clomid and getting pregnant are having these two critical infertility tests done before you start Clomid:

1.The male partner must have a semen analysis (sperm test) completed. If a poor semen analysis (sperm test) is identified then Clomid is not the drug of choice to use for getting pregnant.

2.The female partner must know if her fallopian tubes are opened. This can be assessed via a specialized X-Ray called a Hysterosalpingogram. If your tubes are blocked then the egg can not travel down the fallopian tube and the sperm cannot swim up to meet the egg.

Using Clomid with blocked tubes or low sperm count is a waste of time and money and your precious egg supply which may affect your future infertility treatment.

Failed Clomid infertility treatment normally means that it is now time to advance to the next level of infertility treatment.

What this next level of infertility treatment is for you to decide depending upon the underlying cause behind your infertility situation that is preventing you from getting pregnant.

I cured my infertility without using Clomid. This is why I would like to invite you to watch my FREE Lumalove Getting Pregnant video because I once struggle with getting pregnant.

Click on http://www.LumaloveGettingPregnant.com

by: Lumalove
Chances of getting pregnant Are Your Attempts At Getting Pregnant Missing These Vital Techniques For Success? Are Your Attempts Of Getting Pregnant After 40 Failing Because You Don't Know This? Do You Know These Surefire Methods Of Getting Pregnant at 40? Do You Have These Can't Miss Tricks For Getting Pregnant Fast? Have You Learned These Guaranteed Ways Of Getting Pregnant Faster? Do You Want These Surefire Getting Pregnant Fertility Methods? Are You Falling Short Of Getting Pregnant Over 40 Because You Aren't Doing This? Have You Discovered These Guaranteed Getting Pregnant Tips? Here Are Important Facts I Found About 9 Weeks Pregnant Knowing Your Ovulation Cycle To Get Pregnant Naturally Pregnant and Smoking? Try This Proven Successful Solution to Quit Smoking While Pregnant Pregnant Stretch Marks - How To Prevent Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.137.64) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011714 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2818, 955,
Two Secrets To More Effective Use Of Clomid And Getting Pregnant Atlanta