Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Try these top 3 quirky bars in London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Try these top 3 quirky bars in London

I love unearthing small, quirky cocktail bars in London

. When you open the door, you get transported to another world, a magical world away from the hustle and bustle of London. After a lot of searching I think I have found my three favourite quirky bars!

1) Bourne and Hollingsworth (West End)

Walk down the stairs, off Charlotte Street and be transported back to a 1930s / grandmas dining room. This may not sound very appealing but it manages to pull it off in a quirky, retro, cool way. The cocktails are fantastic and served in a cup and saucer (which I loved). There are DJs on the weekend but be warned, this place is small. Get there early for pre-drinks perhaps before heading off for the rest of your night. I think Bourne and Hollingsworth is also a fantastic "date" place. Prices are happily affordable with cocktails from 7.50.

2) Callooh Callay (Shoreditch)

If you loved Narnia as a kid well this is the chance to live out your childhood fantasies. Imagine the entrance as the wardrobe into the magical kingdom. I loved the fact that you can drink cocktails out of gramophones too. They believe in great drinks, it is indeed a master art for the team at Callooh Callay. Cocktails for 8 here are well worth it. Without a doubt this is one of the best bars in Shoreditch

3) Three Blind Mice (Shoreditch)

A bar doesn't have to be polished and "perfect" to make it onto my top 3; that's lucky for Three Blind Mice. This basement bar in Shoreditch really is a hidden gem. The decor is definitely pointing more towards the shabby end of shabby-chic, with low lighting, peeling posters and decrepit chairs. This however is it's charm. The music is always top notch with top name vinyl spinners ranging from electro to reggae. Cocktails here will also set you back 8 and you will definitely feel like someone "in-the-know".

Try them and let me know what you think or if you unearth anymore.

By: Nick Telson
Try these top 3 quirky bars in London Mallorca Travel: Exploring Northern Mallorca: Alaro, Bunyola, Valdemossa And Folklore At La Granja Mallorca Travel: Exploring Port De Sller And Palmanova Mallorca Travel: Exploring Puig De Maria, Pollenca And Cap De Formentor Mallorca Travel A Drive Through The Tramuntana Mountains, Country Luxury At Finca Ca's Sant And Mallorca Travel: The West Coast And The Capital Of Palma De Mallorca Prague Travel: A Dinner To Remember: The Last View Of Mala Strana, Petrin Hill And Prague Castle Prague Travel: A Visit To Prague's Captivating Jewish Quarter Prague Travel: Art Deco Splendour At The Historic Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel In Prague Prague Travel: Memories Of The Cold War At The Hotel Jalta On Wenceslas Square Prague Travel: Sampling Czech Beer At U Medvidku Beer Hall Prague Travel: Two Of Prague's Gems: Strahov Monastery And Prague Castle Holiday in Gerona – have Preparations Ahead in Time!!!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.228.253) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.005945 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2459, 954,
Try these top 3 quirky bars in London Vairano Patenora