Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Trucks Of All Shapes And Sizes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Trucks Of All Shapes And Sizes

Trucks Of All Shapes And Sizes

Little boys love trucks and heavy construction vehicles

. They are mesmerized by watching trucks twenty times their size scoop dirt and destroy buildings. They love firetrucks, dump trucks, and heavy haulers. At the Kennecott Copper Mine, located in Bingham Canyon in Utah, they have 240 to 320 ton capacity haulage trucks that work all day moving mountains. The tires alone are over 12 feet tall. Though they are pretty slow, averaging 15 miles an hour, these powerful trucks captivate their audiences, young and old.

But, did you know that a minivan can actually be classified as a truck? That is right. The vehicle made famous by soccer moms around the world is in fact a truck. There are four different categories of trucks and a minivan falls under the grouping of a light truck. Another truck that is considered a light truck is called a canopy express. A canopy express is basically a normal pickup truck with an open canopy installed over the truck bed. These types of trucks were commonly used for transporting fruits and vegetables or other kinds of deliveries that benefit from easy access to the products, such as newspapers or magazines. Since World War 2, however, these types of trucks have become basically obsolete in the United States. Even your standard sports utility vehicles, or SUVs, are considered light trucks. But these are not the trucks that little boys idolize.

Medium sized trucks are just a little bit more thrilling than the light trucks. Motor homes can be considered medium trucks, but how many 5 year old boys do you see with a motor home toy, driving it all around the kitchen floor? You are more likely to see them gripping a firetruck. Firetrucks can be medium sized trucks or heavy trucks. My guess is that most little boys would be more excited with a heavy firetruck. The bigger, the better.

The heavy trucks are, without a doubt, the real winners, the main attraction for young boys everywhere. Concrete transport trucks with their huge rotating mixers never fail to please. Little eyes light up when they see cranes lifting construction beams high above their heads. Even garbage trucks, filled with smelly trash and worthless refuse, will catch their attention as the metal hand grabs the waste can and dumps it into the gaping mouth of the truck, like a monster eating breakfast.

These heavy trucks are the kings, but without the minivans to dwarf, what would they rule over?

by: Art Gib
auto insurance for new drivers - I have just got my license what do I do? Low Cost Auto Insurance For New Drivers - How to Get Full Coverage Auto Insurance cheap Why Getting Car Insurance Is A Must? A History Of Auto Auction Pioneers How To Get Cheap Auto Loan Rates Benefits With Selecting Free Auto Insurance Quotes By Going Online Recommendations On How To Decrease The Expenses Of Auto Insurance For Teens Make Mlm Lead System Pro Pay For Your Autoship Guide On Toyota Automobiles How To Get Auto Loans For Bad Credits How to Find the Best Auto Movers Auto Movers versus Driving Your Car Useful Tips In Buying An Auto Insurance Policy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.77.98) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011910 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2487, 952,
Trucks Of All Shapes And Sizes Tel Aviv