Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Triple your database in just 4 weeks with this simple referral campaign
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Triple your database in just 4 weeks with this simple referral campaign

Hi,

If I could show you a simple strategy to triple your database in just 4 weeks would you perhaps be interested?

If you are reading this then im guessing you are like me, a Personal Trainer constantly looking for new ways to build your business and acquire more leads. Here is a very simple but powerful technique to boost your database and gain more leads in just weeks.

As you read this some of you may have run referral campaigns before, and reguarly ask your clients for referrals...right?Triple your database in just 4 weeks with this simple referral campaign

There are many ways to run a referral campaign, after experimenting with many different campaigns for myself and dozens of other trainers over the last 10 years I have found the following to be the most powerful and effective.

I believe as do almost 80 providers of Personal Training Courses Australia wide it is important to ask for referrals so what is the most effective way?

It is simple:

In your existing database you will have 2 categories of people, Prospects and suspects. Prospects are leads who havent yet experienced Personal Training with you and Suspects are your active clients.

This Campaign is focused on your Suspects (I like to have a promotion and incentive for my prospects as well as my suspects each month).

Simply inform all your active clients via one of the following; email, newsletter, text and VERY IMPORTANT also in person that you are having a special offer this month in which your active client will go in the draw to win 2 months FREE PT (the amount is up to you, i find 1 month not a big enough incentive and 3 months too much to give away) all they have to do is write on a piece of paper (which you supply them with) their name, the name of the friend/family member and phone number of 2 people who may benefit from your service... be very specific and ask for 2 people, this is vital.

Now you may get well I dont know anyone... Here is how you respond:

Do you work? They say yes, then how many people do you work with? They say 20, there is 20 already. Then do you have family? They say yes, and you get the drift...Sporting teams, church, other specific activities...Everyone knows 2 people, be persistent and get the names their dont let them take it home even get them to pull out their phone :)

You then place that client in the draw and at the end of the month draw the winner, make an event out of it even perhaps, client appreciation day put on food drinks etc and announce the winner. Remember to have your client do them additional to their existing sessions so if they do 1 each week they get an extra one free each week this way it doesnt impact your income.

Some of you may be thinking this is great Jason but what do I do with the leads?

It is simple you enter the leads into your database, contact them and say "Hi(leads name) this is (your name) from (your studio/club) and (your clients name) has chosen you to receive a free gift of 2 personal training sessions I have 2 times available(1st time) or (2nd time) which one is easier for you? AND BOOK THEM IN THERE!!!

Now this is not cold calling because you already have a commonality... who really wants to cold call anyway...

Give this a go you will be pleasantly surprized :)Triple your database in just 4 weeks with this simple referral campaign

Jason Grossman.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=153668853824&topic=11523#/group.php?gid=153668853824

By: Jason Grossman
A One Tank of Gas Trip to Remember How To Book Cheap Flights To Harare Latest Buying Christmas Gifts Best Variety Buying Christmas Gifts Ideas Eco Friendly Christmas Gifts Rajasthan Camel Safari Tour Green Gift Ideas For A Fun Christmas History Of The Campervan: From Humble Box Van To Luxury Motorhome Revive The Mind, Body And Spirit At The Thermae Spa At Hotel Villa Padierna, Marbella Last Minute Hotels For Budget Travelers Plan Your Kenya Safari Smartly Online Tour Operators India Kerala Tourism, A Destination For All Reasons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.112.1) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.013340 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3574, 954,
Triple your database in just 4 weeks with this simple referral campaign Tel Aviv