Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Trip to 2010 Shanghai World Expo
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Trip to 2010 Shanghai World Expo

This summer, I was lucky enough to get a chance to visit 2010 Shanghai World Expo with two of my friends. We booked the tickets and hotel online. After we got our passports, we flied to Shanghai, China, the most developing city of China.

In the morning of the next day when we arrived at Shanghai, we began our trip to the expo.

After a long time, we finally reached the destination, "the Expo Boulevard Station". Considering that the queue time for China pavilion or the other popular pavilions may be more than 4 hours, we decided to start with the I decided to start with district C. We could go to the featured ones at night when there were not so many people.Trip to 2010 Shanghai World Expo

The first stop we came to Denmark pavilion. There are "Little Mermaid" and "bicycle circled track." In it, you can see a double helix-shaped building. The sidewalk and the roadway circled twice to 12 meters high and then circled back to the ground. Bicycle in Denmark is a common means of transport. In order to promote green travel concepts, Denmark prepared three to four hundred bikes for the visitors. If standing on top of that, you can see the beautiful scene around the Expo.

The second stop was Swedish pavilion. The theme of it is creation. The appearance of Swedish one is very common, no too bright colors. In fact, the Swedes had hided the creative concepts in the most easily overlooked place. In it, there was a robot choir which consisted of 22 robots that in different shapes and sizes. Through the collaboration between man and machine, it presented harmonious and surreal sounds. Trip to 2010 Shanghai World Expo

Then we went to Iceland one, which was the favorite one of my friend, Joe, because there was a large three-dimensional screen, which gave us great visual impact. The most important one was that it was "Icy" enough. We did not want to move when we got into it. It would be better if there was a bed.

The next is "Spain". The appearance of the Spanish Pavilion was compiled by rattan baskets. The overall look had streamlined undulating effect. In the first exhibition hall, we were feeling like being in a "Cave". There was a little bit of "Starlight" above. Audio-visual equipment was added to play in the "rock". There were Pentium Ocean, ancient fossils, and passionate dancer. The theme of second hall was "city", It used a unique kaleidoscope way to show the changes from the modern times to present. The theme of the third hall is "child". A huge baby was sitting on the center of the hall, sometimes happy and sometimes sad.

After that, we went to Polish pavilion. When we entered it, it was evening. The night enveloped Poland, revealing a ghostly atmosphere. Therefore, I could not help to go check it out. The Concert Hall in the centre of the square would hold a Chopin piano recital everyday in honor of the famous Polish composer and pianist Frederic Chopin's 200th anniversary. Every night, the young people could hold a party and dance, accompanied by the rock version of the Chopin music.

After visiting Poland, all of us were exhausted. Since there were full of people, it may take several hours for the queue to get into the featured ones, we were regretted that we did not have a chance to visit Chinese pavilion. We had to leave because of the limited time. Anyhow, we decided to go there again. At that time, I will bring the camcorder that I got from http://www.dinodirect.com/camcorders/ to record our sweet and previous memories.
Kerala Beaches Leading Attractions of Kerala Tourism Travel Clothes Line - compact and versatile Some Great American Adventures Preparing Your Suitcases and Bags for Travelling Choosing You the Perfect Dresses for Early Autumn Rajasthan Tour offers Jewels of Rajasthan Unique Christmas Gifts for Her: Create a Customized Handbag In Three Easy Steps The Best Bars In The World - The Pool Club, Sydney, Australia - Review Hotel booking Spain- Make your holidays exciting Keep In Mind Enjoying South Africa FIFA 2010 Top Reasons for you to travel Malaysia- Tourist Attractions and Events Taking All That You Can't Leave Behind When On Holiday Desert holidays - sand and glamour!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.25.32) / Processed in 0.012178 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3552, 954,