Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travels Into The Future
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travels Into The Future

Travels Into The Future

We just got the brakes fixed on our van, which was a huge relief

. Our van is the only vehicle we have that can move all of our family at one time, and with it out of commission, we are more or less stuck. Aside from being able to transport everyone, it is the ultimate vehicle of convenience. Not only does it have room for children, luggage, and groceries, it has doors that can be opened with a remote key fob, meaning that we don't have to fiddle around with fitting the key in the lock. In the summer, that isn't so bad, but in the winter, when it is so cold the inside of your nose freezes when you first walk out of the house, being able to unlock and open the door before you get to the van is a very nice perk.

Sometimes my children like to pretend that the van is a spaceship, especially when the door opens automatically. I'm the pilot, my wife is the navigator, my oldest son is the captain, and depending on their moods, the remaining children make up the rest of the crew. That can come in handy when having to travel long distances. Anything to keep the children's heads occupied while driving through the vast deserts.

We recently took the van to Arizona, and aside from a little mishap with the fuel line, it worked perfectly. Now with new brakes, we need to finish having the fuel line properly repaired, and we'll be ready to travel again. My children attend a year-round school and get mini holidays throughout with a month long break in July. The break they get in May is a full three weeks, which is just about the same as a month, and so we are planning on going to both Wyoming and Arizona again this year. Having the van in working function will make that all the easier.

So we have a big year ahead of us, with lots of traveling and lots of changes. I don't know where we will be or what we will be doing a year from now, but with a team like this, I'm sure it will be an adventure. At the very worst, we will be in the exact same position we are in now, and that really isn't a bad thing at all. I guess I really am a lucky man.

by: Art Gib
Visit the Simply Exotic, Rajasthan Tours Planning A Well-deserved Denver Trip? Use These Suggestions To Score Great Rates Denver Suites Right Learn About Barcelona,spain Be Amazed With Its Many Festivities Classic Landmarks And Soothing Beach Reserve Budget Montauk Fishing Tours And Research On Well-renowned Watering Holes And Things To Do Your Cross Country Move Checklist Caribbean Luxury Accomodation To Start On A A Amazing Diving Weekend This Summer Holidays in Auckland American Magician is Very popular in all Over the World Ski Dubai - A Snowy Paradise in the Middle of the Desert! A Look At Luxury Hotels In Paris Mauritius Tours and Travels – Top Tourism Attractions Must Visit Thinking About Hot-lanta Cheap Suites? Read About These Clues On How To Get The Best Travel Packages Tips For International Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.59.63) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.005071 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2166, 954,
Travels Into The Future Atlanta