Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travelling With My Mother
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travelling With My Mother

Mother's Day is coming. And I will send an aigo digital camera as the present of Mother's Day to my mother and travel with her on that day. My mother is alone at home after retirement for a long time, and I work in other city far away from my mother, leaving her lonely at home. I always regret that I can't accompany her. So I always dream to be together with her from time to time, making her happier. Because I know that it is the happiest time for her to get together with me. Therefor, I decide to accompany my mother to visit some tourism attractions and buy her an aigo digital camera, so that we can take many photos to remmember the happy times we get together.

I will never forget that how happy my mother is when I tell her that I will spare time to travel with her on Mother's Day. I can hear her laughter through the telephone. At that time, I find that I spend little time getting together with my mother. I can't help reminding that my mother often go to travel with me when I was young, which make me learn much from travelling. My mother believe that travelling is one of the best means for learning which can broaden my horizon and enrich my knowledge. One may have read or heard about something but he can never get an accurate picture of it until he sees it for himself. Seeing is believing. So, my mother accompanies me to visit many places, letting me learn much during travel such as the geography, biology, and history of the places I visit. In addition, I was under great pressure in my study at that time. In order to make me relax myself and have a good time, my mother take me to travel. She hoped that the beautiful sceneries can bring me calm. My mother held the idea that travelling to a beautiful and quiet place for a period of time so that I can really relax myself because I can touch with the land and rhythm of nature. While in city all buildings hold out the sun, traffic fumes pollute the air. All the simple, good things of life like sunshine and fresh air are at a premium. Even the distinction between day and night is lost. TV and radio blast and blare away all the night. Cinemas, night clubs are in business. All of these will make me bored. To the contrary, a charming and peaceful place will make me feel quietly and be in a good mood because of the blue sky, beautiful rainbow, fresh air and so on.

Nowadays, it is time for me to accompany my mother to travel around ther world, making her feel happy but not lonely. I will go to many places with my mother and the aigo digital camera will witnee the happy time of us.

by: car fans
Traveller Hints To Get The Best Of Peak-deals Or Cheap Deals During Your Excellent San Diego Vacatio Adventures On Royal Caribbean Cruises Include Dozens Of Choices Get Clues On Daring Destinations And Travel Tips Hotel Deals Orlando Renowned Theme Parks Cheap Options Cheap Flights Peak And Off Season Christian Louboutin In Summer Watch American Dad Season 6 Episode 3 Adventure-filled Soothing Escapes Pacific Northwest Commune With Nature Mild Climate Seattle Flavors Popular Destinations Ways To Book Deals On Milwaukee, Wisconsin Break And Enjoy The Summerfest And So Many More Attracti Cheaper Still Priceless Holiday In Sf Usa Because Of Cheaper Ticket Price Exclusive Luxury In Halong Bay With Luxury Travel More and More, US Citizens are Discovering the Joys of European Travel Buying Foreign Holiday Money Without Your Spending Going Over The Top A Different Culture in Paris France
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.101.113) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013647 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2812, 954,
Travelling With My Mother Kista