Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Traveling Is Dreaming
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Traveling Is Dreaming

Traveling Is Dreaming

Traveling Is Dreaming

Travel is dreaming... at least we think it is. It's dreaming about a place, thinking about it, and learning about it, and finding a way to get there.

Long, long ago, my hubby came home from work one day and said, "Kathmandu. We've got to go there."

When I asked why, he said because the name sounded so exotic. So why shouldn't a bewitching name call to you? If travel is dreaming about where you want to go, something has to set you to dreaming.Traveling Is Dreaming

Following another dream, we went to Morocco because as a boy my hubby had seen a TV program about "The Walled City of Rabat." He couldn't imagine a city having a wall around it. Our hometown didn't. What would that look like?

Why would they need a wall around their city? That image piqued his interest, so for years he had a curiosity about Rabat... he dreamed of going there and seeing it for himself.

You have to use your imagination here... that sentence has to roll off your tongue with a certain amount of awe and maybe with a little resonance... certainly with a bit of drama... not just the walled city of Rabat... but, "The W-A-L-L-E-D... City... of... R-A-B-A-T." Can you hear it? It was a sentence that set us to dreaming for years.

I have a friend who hasn't traveled much yet, but she dreams of going to Paris. She wants to sit in a sidewalk cafe and drink French coffee and watch people walk by. I don't know what set her to dreaming that, but I'm fairly sure she'll get to Paris some day and enjoy that coffee tremendously.

What sets YOU to dreaming? Is it one of the grand cities of the world? Mountains to trek through? Do you want to go on safari? Maybe you would love to go to fashion week in Milan or ride on a gondola in Venice.

You may travel to learn about yourself... how well you can get by in a foreign setting. Can you endure a hike through the mountains? Will you like what you find out about yourself? Are you hoping for a revelation of some sort? A life changing experience?

Travel experiences can sometimes seem magical. It may seem that travel is dreaming while you are on your journey. You may even find that you have to keep reminding yourself that you actually are there... you ARE walking on the Great Wall of China. Pinch yourself.... make yourself stay aware so you don't get home and say you should have paid more attention.... been more.... more THERE.

Travel is dreaming about that journey even after you return home. That's a great thing about it. You've learned a little about a new place. It will never be entirely foreign to you again. Those memories that travelers have help connect the world more closely.

Do we keep talking about the reasons to travel because we are trying to rationalize traveling so much? Maybe, but we think travel helps spread tolerance and understanding, so we want to cover all of our reasoning to convince you to get out there and explore the world.
A Credit Card that Offers Great Benefits Beyond Just Travel Honeymoon Destination - Africa Why Jordan is a great holiday destination Tomaka State Park, Ormond Beach, Florida India Tours- Top 5 Most Preferred Hill Stations in South India Kerala tour packages - Best tours in God's own country Christmas Destination Ideas: Better to Plan Well in Advance Jeff Gordon Nascar Celebrity Have you heard of French paradox Christmas Help is Made Easy with Short Term Lending Facts About Africa: A Cultural Insight A Look At Joining A Travel Service Enjoy Travelling With Minibus Hire and Coach Hire
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.174.246) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.009556 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3067, 954,
Traveling Is Dreaming Alagoa Nova