Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel smart with Skyyer for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel smart with Skyyer for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad

Travel smart with Skyyer for the iPhone, iPod Touch

, and iPad

Skyyer Mobile Ltd., a developer of travel applications, has announced the release of Skyyer for on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. This app was developed to provide users with a complete mobile guide travel guide for almost any place they may be in the world. Skyyer provides user with an international library of tourist information, major city guides, and local maps to ensure that no matter where users travel they will have a mobile resource to both orient and educate themselves on their surroundings. Furthermore each individual guide within this app includes 1000+ high-definition photos of places or things within its selected city that highlight cultural, culinary, and customary, aspects of any given destination. Skyyer is currently available on the Apple App Store.

Developed specifically for technology minded adventurers, this app features an in-depth catalog of various destinations around the world. Each included city guide on average features over four hundred destination points. Such points include top sightseeing areas, popular and delicious dinging options, as well as a wealth of information on locations and descriptions of local accommodations. Furthermore every specific destination guide includes thousands of high-definition photos that will users both visualize where they are headed as well as serving as a helpful visual reference point during their travels.

Skyyer represents a stand-alone mobile travel utility in part because its continuously updated and expanding library of city information means that it is virtually impossible to use this app to its full extent. This app includes multiple language options as well as a book marking feature so that users are able to quickly and easily save specific destination spots within a given city to use for reference while traveling. Skyyer also allows users to search and review specific destination areas to forego the hassle of manually finding individual bits of traveling information. Because users are all able to review individual destinations, anyone using Skyyer can quickly sift through various prospective destinations and discover which locations are great to visit and which ones are complete duds. Maintaining a boundlessly complete catalog of interactive travel guides Skyyer is one roaming utility that no modern travel can do without.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyyer/id389536589?mt=8
# 2 I recently tried cbd lotion for sale after the pre-eminent time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my anxiety and slumber issues without any remarkable side effects. The grease was easy to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, shameless taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent upgrading in my blanket well-being, hunch more relaxed and rested. I appreciate the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to go on using it.   2024-2-20 07:41  reply
The Greatest Tourist Destination Instructions On Learning A Action-packed Travel At Mexico Expect Big When Travelling to Kenya Golden Beach - Tarragona Exciting Seasonal Promotions At Raffles Canouan Choose Mauritius for Your honeymoon Holidays Buy Guaranteed Cheap Facebook Fans To Increase Traffic Travel to Vietnam With Vietnamvisa and Enjoy Grilled Shrimp Paste Travel Sri Lanka North Cyprus Is The Ideal Destination Annual Romance Travel Expo To Take Place This Month Cat Island Bahamas, A Lonely Paradise For Honeymooners Hikkaduwa – a surfer's paradise Top 5 Train travelling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.233.72) / Processed in 0.011918 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2507, 954,