Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel junkyard
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel junkyard

Travel junkyard

I find no pleasure intense enough than the thrills of unexpected visions

, colours and new vivid inventions. The need to wear my shorts and shoes, pick up my bag and just leave home is so often that sometimes I wonder where my heart is. At home or on the path less travelled? To leave the monotonous, disjointed and oh-so-boring life and enter a world of utter fantasy is almost like an addiction. You could call me a thirsty traveller, a disconnected female with no ties that hold her firm on one place or just a moron who has had an adrenaline injection and rambling fanatically. It really doesnt matter. I love to travel. It is my source of inspiration, influence and awe. It is the one thing that brings my true self explode and it is one of the few things that brings revelation and enlightenment. It makes me wiser, happier and look at life more positively. (Though i fail miserably at the latter in most cases)

This blog is dedicated to all those people who chose the path less travelled. And I am sure that has made all the difference. And for all those who don't love exploring the wonders god created? Maybe you will after reading my blog :)

Travelling is a very situational thing. Some people like to travel and some people have to travel. This is strictly for the former ones. The place we are going to go today is so exciting that thinking about it gives me an adrenaline rush.

Kolad is a small village in the state of Maharashtra. It falls between the Mumbai-Goa route giving you a picturisque backdrop of the Sahyadri region. It is one of the most famous places for adventure sports. The best part about this place is the low headcount. This is the place to be if you want to beat the crowd.Travel junkyard

The Kundalika river is the fastest flowing river in South India and gives you the most thrilling experience in white water rafting. The river's 14- kilometer stretch of rapid waves give you a satisfying one and a half hour to enjoy. Besides this, you have kayaking, paragliding, river crossing and boating. It is home to some of the most serene waterfalls and the greenery around is enchanting.

This and many more places on my blog.

The Link is below:

www.traveljunkyard.blogspot.com

Please go, visit, follow and provide feedback.

Relive the passion for backpacking.

Peace my gypsies..

Travel junkyard

By: Tasneem Akolawala
Specialized Massage Courses In Australia American Society Of Clinical Hypnosis American Journal Of Clinical Hypnosis American Hypnosis Association Tour To Delhi and Rajasthan –Explore the Vibrant and Charming Colors How to Find Cheap Halloween Costumes Cheap Flights – save dollars on your air travel Traveling To Your Cruise Ship Tour Chicago - The Best Things to Do With Your Chicago Cheap Flights Mumbai, the Ideal Realty Destination in India Who else wants easy Halloween pumpkin carving templates? Chase the dreams with destination wedding photographers Chiropractic Phoenix | Chiropractor Phoenix | Chiropractors
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.34.0) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012234 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2637, 954,
Travel junkyard Columbus