Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel Memories- Mr.dsilva
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel Memories- Mr.dsilva

Being into travel industry, I used to get many opportunities to travel to places which either wise wouldnt have been possible

. I always prefer travelling via railways or roadways, as by this way I get to interact with people which I love the most.

I still remember the trip when I enjoyed a great day at Mr. and Mrs. Dsilvas house. It was three years back when a long weekend made me go for a party in Goa. Id boarded the train from Mumbai and it was supposed to be a journey of 8-10 hours. I met Mr. Dsilva in this train and he was seated next to me. After formal pleasantries we both got settled in our seats. I avoid travelling at night because it gives me very little options to make new friends and gain knowledge about different places. I would say it was one of my lucky day coz I got a chance to meet a new friend.

He is a perfect gentleman with always a smile on his big face. The smile is so warm that you would love to interact with him. I was just making up his personality in my mind when he complimented me for my attire, a never before heard compliment but helped to break the ice between us. From his conversation I guess I got to see more than 50% of Goa. Our conversation started with the reason to travel to Goa. Alone, was his question when I told him that I was going for a party. Spending all his life in Goa he knew that no one visit Goa alone for a party. I told him that our company had organized a function at a hotel in South Goa, and I was to attend it.

I asked him about places other than beaches in Goa. He accepts the fact that beaches have overshadowed other places which still would have been visited by tourists. According to him beaches are a good spot to visit but for actual fun of travelling one should visit interior, where there are no beaches but places and people that would make any tourist happy. It was the first time I heard places like Sanquelim, where there is a famous Shri Datta Mandir known to cure metal problems in people. Bicholim is another town in Goa, where majority people earn their livelihood by working in iron ore. Very few tourists take interest in visiting this place in spite being a countryside adored by hills and beautiful waterfalls.Travel Memories- Mr.dsilva

This conversation went for hours till early morning. We were almost reaching Sawantwadi at that time. He invited me to his house and to meet his wife stating his wife would be very happy as his son is of my age, but has been serving the country in the army. I couldnt say no as I felt that he definitely meant what he said. I thought instead of going to hotel would first visit his house and from there will go to my hotel. This visit would be narrated in my next post. I am so excited to make my presence in Panoramic Groups. one of the most renowned and popular hotels i.e. Graciano cottage!!

by: Adrian Gowels
Kerala Hill Stations- Impassable Exuberance For Travelers Tips For Your Travel - Budget Travel To Florida Travelling To Munnar Wonderful Luxury Safari Holidays In Africa Negombo Travel Guide Car Rental Jaipur Services For Economical Travelling In Jaipur Car Rental Jaipur Makes Jaipur Travel Very Comfortable Car Rental Jaipur Travel Rajasthan By Hiring Luxury Cars Car Rental Jaipur The Smarter Way To Travel In Rajasthan Cabs In Jaipur Services For Economical Travelling In Jaipur Cabs In Jaipur Makes Jaipur Travel Very Comfortable Cabs In Jaipur Travel Rajasthan By Hiring Luxury Cars Cabs In Jaipur The Smarter Way To Travel In Rajasthan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.27.232) / Processed in 0.004706 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3086, 954,