Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Transcendent Awareness & Haiti Great Quake
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Transcendent Awareness & Haiti Great Quake

We all (people I am talking about) have an IP address; however

, we are ALL connected to the internet- the FIELD, web, or Matrix of that which IS. Unless you have spent some time in meditation, and are more concerned about our planet than Wall Street, that first line meant nothing. The only FIELD that most are concerned about these days is the football field, as we sort out who will be in the 2010 Super Bowl. The massive earthquake in Haiti with somewhere around 100,000 deaths is a wake up call. Sure, we have had earthquakes before; however, not all earthquakes are equal. It's usually amusing to watch the weather guru's (so they think of themselves) predicting the number and intensity of hurricanes that will strike the U.S. mainland in the coming year. But, what's not so funny is the report about coming earthquakes. I didn't know they had such predictions. Granted the prediction I'm referring to isn't coming from a weather man but a digital web-bot linguistics approach. Say what? Quoting George Ure, "The problem is that as we look at the data, there are at least six great quakes due during calendar 2010 and possibly many more. After six, we stopped looking - not a pretty sight. We assume you know a 'great' quake is one with magnitude 8.0 or larger, but in a social sense, Haiti is a 'great' quake based on extreme loss of life." Ure goes on to say, "From the period (approximately) July 7th onward, the data features six clusters of data that will be larger than the global horror that followed the 2004 tsunami. And - sad to report - the data suggests that 220-million will be moving around just on the [American continent] which means additional quakes can be expected this year of larger magnitude including some hints that one will be on the US West coast." None of that excites me knowing the vulnerabilities of the West Coast. The GOOD NEWS is that Pat Robertson doesn't have it right when he blames the Haiti earthquake on SIN or some wild-eyed agreement with a "metaphorical devil". Thankfully we're becoming far more AWARE of who it is that we ARE and we're beginning to TRANSCEND our limitations. It's about time because things are going to get real dicey very quickly and I'm not talking about in one day: like 2.21.2012!

By: Ernie Fitzpatrick
Signs You're Finally Over Her Who Doesn't Like You Want To Get Over Hereven If It's Hard My Ex Won't Give Me My Things Back I Can't Get Over Her Who Wasted My Time How To Get Over Being Dumped Even If It's Hard How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Quickly Signs You're Finally Over Her Once And For All The "Smaller Picture:" A Life Lesson My Ex Hasn't Wished Me Happy Birthday For 2 Years ADHD & ADD Free License Key For Reg Cure ? - You Won't Believe it ! Epsxe Zlib1 Dll Not Found Error - Beware & Repair ! How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Fast
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.171.86) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.012683 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2428, 952,
Transcendent Awareness & Haiti Great Quake Pirapozinho