Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Train Concert Tickets For Train Uk Tour 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Train Concert Tickets For Train Uk Tour 2010

Train is an American rock band from San Francisco

, California, formed in 1994. Train currently comprises a core trio of Patrick Monahan (lead vocalist), Jimmy Stafford (guitar), and Scott Underwood (drummer). Train achieved mainstream success with their debut album, Train, which was released in 1998. Their second album, Drops of Jupiter (2001) brought the band massive popularity. Their third studio album, My Private Nation, released in 2003, continued the band's success, and was certified platinum in the United States. Train released their fourth album, For Me, It's You in 2006. Train re-united and released their latest album, Save Me San Francisco in 2009.

Train debut album "Train" was released on February 24, 1998, with a different track listing than its independent counterpart, and was self-produced for $25,000 and three singles from the album were released. The first single released, "Free", was largely a hit on rock stations. The second single, "Meet Virginia" was a top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #15, and the third single was "I Am". The album brought Train national fame, and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Following the success of their debut album, the band began working on their sophomore album.

Drops of Jupiter, the band's second album, was produced by Brendan O' Brien. Before the release of their second album, Train released the single "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)". The song was a massive hit; it entered the Hot 100 on March 10, 2001, and spent over a year on the chart (53 weeks) before being relegated to the recurrents chart. The song won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Song, as well as a Grammy Award for Best Arrangement. The album Drops of Jupiter was released on March 27, 2001, and became Train's first multi-platinum album, with the success of the lead single. The album was Train's first top 10 album, peaking at number 6 on the Billboard 200. In 2002, founder Rob Hotchkiss left the band to pursue a solo career, after having contributed to 6 of the 11 songs on the upcoming album My Private Nation.

Third album of Train, My Private Nation, was released in June 2003 with "Calling All Angels" as the lead single. "Calling All Angels" became Train's third top 20 hit, and was a major hit on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart. The album's second single, "When I Look to the Sky", also did well on the Hot 100. The song was also used for the trailer of the 2004 movie "Jersey Girl". Bassist Charlie Colin left Train in October 2003. In 2004, their non-album song "Ordinary" was featured in the movie "Spider-Man 2". In 2007, it was featured again, this time in the NBC series Heroes. Train released their first live album, Alive at Last, in 2004, later winning a Radio Music Award for best artist.

Train began recording their fourth studio album, For Me, It's You in Atlanta during the summer of 2005. They released the album's lead single, "Cab" on November 14, 2005. The song peaked at #9 on the Adult Top 40 Tracks chart. The album was released on January 31, 2006 and peaked at #10 on the Billboard 200 chart. However, it failed commercially, becoming the first album of the band's career to fail to receive an RIAA certification. Starting in November 2006, Train took a three-year hiatus from recording and touring to be with friends and family.

On August 11, 2009, Train released its first single in more than three years. The song "Hey, Soul Sister", from their fifth studio album, Save Me San Francisco, was released on October 27, 2009. The single was a major success, becoming their second-career top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in its sixteenth week on the chart, after surging from #23 to #7 on the week of January 30, 2010, largely because of an 81% increase in digital sales from the previous week. Like their earlier hit Get to Me, this song gained further popularity when it was used as the commercial soundtrack to launch Samsung's 3D television during the Oscars. It is now their highest-charting single since "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)". The album itself peaked at #17 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Train are set to play many tour dates in UK this year. Sold Out Ticket Market is ideal for Train Concert Tickets at nominal rates. Sold Out Ticket Market provides its customers with Train Concert Tickets for all dates and venues in which they will be performing. Get your Train Concerts Tickets from our safe and secure system and watch them Live in UK.

by: Jillie Kerry
Combat Stress And Promote Well Being Using A Relaxing Swedish Massage The Top Tv Deals That Can Be Found On The Run Up To Christmas Book A Tee Time In Long Beach For Fun In The Sun Travel Loans: Make Your Plan Now And Get The Money For It Easily Different Types Of Indian Tour Packages Kerala Tours – Experience the Beauty of Heaven on Earth Early French Films Australians Send Sms From Pc Just With Ease Must See Tourists Places In Khartoum, Sudan! Essential Travel Tips For The Maha Kumbha Mela, India 2010 These Incomparable However Cut Rate Island Paradise Time Off Bargain Another Whole Is Insurance A Form Of Gambling? The Ned Flanders Approach To Travel The History Of Travel Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.45.137) / Processed in 0.005543 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4602, 954,