Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Torrey the traveling pet insurance promoter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Torrey the traveling pet insurance promoter

My miniature Chihuahua Torrey and I will soon be departing for the annual American

Veterinary Association conventionnot only has Torrey become a regular attendee, but she's become quite the pet insurance promoter.

Traveling with pets requires extra planning and cost, especially when traveling by air. Despite her doggie carrier being stowed under the seat, costs to fly with pets are on the rise. For that reason, Torrey's travels and my frequent flyer miles have recently been on the decline.

In addition to booking our flight early and ensuring I'm abiding by the airline's pet guidelines, I also have to remember to check with the hotel to make sure they are pet friendly.

For cross-country flights, I pack a water bottle, a bowl, a blanket for naps in the hotel room and a few of Torrey's favorite treats. Also, I always bring along her favorite canned food and store it in the mini fridge, although she much prefers room service menus that include chicken.Torrey the traveling pet insurance promoter

My conference schedule is set to ensure Torrey has adequate time for bathroom breaks. Fortunately, I have her trained to use paper should I take too long at dinner or social events where she's not invited (we don't want yipping any time someone asks to pass the salt.)

During these conferences we meet with veterinarians, technicians and hospital managers to tout the benefits of pet insurance. We also request feedback from the attendees to ensure our pet care insurance is the best it can be for our policy holders.

Despite her expected territorial "Chihuahua" behavior, Torrey is generally well-received by passersby at our Pets Best Insurance booth. For many attendees, interacting with Torrey is an annual routine- and a quest to see if they can befriend her, this time, without too much of a Chihuahua fuss.

Torrey and I are both looking forward to the upcoming pet insurance convention. When she sees me pull out her travel bag, she runs around in excitement, even pawing at the bag until I let her inside.

Even though Torrey makes a bit more work for me when I bring her along on business trips, in the end, her companionship is worth it and I can't imagine having a better travel buddy.

For more information related to pet insurance, Please visit our website.

The original source of this document is www.petsbest.com

By: Dr. Jack Stephens
Travel in Greece Holiday Speeders To Pay Golden Triangle Tour Christmas and Christms shoes Cheap Ticket To London Include Cheap Travel Insurance In Your Holiday Budget. A Trip To Ancient Amphitheater Of Lindos During Rhodes Holidays 2014 How To Have A Great Trip To An Amusement Park Get These Tips Before You Travel Don't Forget Holiday Checklist Essentials Piaget Tourbillon watch Blackpool Tops List Of Britons' Favourite UK Holiday Destinations Experience Great Holiday Experience With Playa Del Carmen Rentals
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.012596 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2928, 954,