Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Top Ten Christmas Gifts
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Top Ten Christmas Gifts

Top Ten Christmas Gifts

Top Ten Christmas Gifts

I have a long wish list of presents, so it's hard to whittle it down to the top ten Christmas gifts, but here goes. I have long wanted to learn to play the harmonica, I love blues music and that's what I'd learn to play. I'd want the harmonica and tutor book set and I could sit on the sofa on Christmas Day and drive everyone mad.

Another musical gift I'd like is a little, electric piano. It wouldn't take up much room and I could tinkle away to my heart's content. I'd also like the sheet music for the great jazz classics such as Herbie Hancock and Oscar Peterson. I suppose my top ten Christmas gifts should include something more practical, so I'd ask for a new pair of Winter boots. I hate Winter and the only thing that keeps my sanity is a pair of warm feet in snug, furry boots.

Being practical still, a few woolly sweaters wouldn't go amiss. I wouldn't mind an electric blanket too. I always like to receive books at Christmas. When the next Harry Potter book and DVD comes out, I definitely want them. A nice bottle of perfume under the tree would be most welcome. I don't mind what brand, as long as it's French! I know, I have expensive tastes.

Food is always a welcome gift and I like Belgian, chocolate truffles and English breakfast marmalade. Good wine is also a nice treat. That's about it for a top ten Christmas Gifts list, give or take a gift or two. I really don't mind what people get me as long as it's given with love and they've kept the receipt!

The best thing about Christmas for me is the giving of presents. I love to find just the right thing for loved ones. They make lists too, but I always get them a surprise that isn't on the list as well. Sometimes, I'll buy tickets for a show I know someone wants to see. I don't like to get anyone a gift voucher, if I can help it. It looks like you haven't made any effort, but I must admit I've done it on occasion when I've been desperate for ideas. Top ten Christmas gifts for children and teenagers in general are the latest computer games and ipods, I guess. Technology changes so fast. The classic board games remain however, and you can't beat the good, old train set or doll's house.
Secure Kauai Beachfront Rooms To Enjoy A Unforgettable Travel Now Practical Yet Memorable And Simply The Best Break Courtesy Of Vegas Tour Deals Important Information for buying Holiday Villa In Spain Explore The Norfolk Countryside With Norwich Hotels Information On Climate of Tenerife Reserve Your Hawaii Beachfront Rooms To Arrange A Remarkable Trip Right Now A Best Tourist Manual For A Astonishing Trip At Fort Lauderdale Plus Getting A Most Excellent Lodgin Budgeted But Cherished And Organized Journey By Las Vegas City All-inclusive Travel Deals Lake Tahoe Travelers' Tips About Hotels Ski Escapes Popular Historical Landmarks Things To Do Specia Cheaper But Exciting As Well As Well Planned Weekend Getaway By Means Of Sin City Us Tour Deals Jim Corbett National Park: A great tourist destination for a scintillating experience The Ultimate Adventurer Manual For A Astonishing Tour In Fort Lauderdale, Florida And Finding A Fine Celebrities With The Best Smiles - Hollywood Dazzle
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.117.247) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.006188 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2378, 954,
Top Ten Christmas Gifts Amsterdam