Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Top Christmas Picks from Black Halo's Laurel Berman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Top Christmas Picks from Black Halo's Laurel Berman

The legendary designer Laurel Berman has elevated the Black Halo brand to a level in modern fashion that can only be considered iconic. She has created a brand that is now synonymous with modern-day style and beauty.

With her signature and massively popular "Jackie O" Dress, Berman has dramatically transformed the way women dress today with the simplicity of a single piece. With a long and well-documented career in design she has managed with flawless construction, impeccable tailoring and an aesthetic that both references and reinvents classic glamour and sex appeal, to set the fashion trends with her lines of dresses.

Always growing and evolving, Berman consistently presents unique silhouettes and draping techniques never ceasing to surprise with innovation through many unexpected sources of inspiration. With the Jackie O, the Daniel, the Picasso, the Cole Braded Dress and many more she has changed the face of fashion with her vision and passion for style.

All of Laurel Berman's work is available at Black Halo the home for online dresses online. Everything from dresses, skirts, tops, and pants Black Halo has all your online dress buying needs.

Based in Los Angeles, Laurel's unassuming allure and relaxed confidence translate into each of her designs with an effortlessly sexy spirit that she has always been known for. Studying at the San Francisco Academy of Fashion and working in many different areas of the industry provided her the perspective and foundation needed to create and fulfill her vision. But the real direction and inspiration of her line is derived from the natural instincts and intangibles of her creative mind.

From her own mouth:

"What inspires your designs?"

Travel, art, music, and everyday life in L.A. I use my surroundings and experiences throughout my life to influence my design process by looking inside to find my inner truth and interpret this into my designs "What are your favorite pieces in your collection and why?"

I live in the Black Halo dresses, from the fitted styles to the more full jumper styles. However, my current favorite is the strapless one-piece jumpsuit. It is easy to accessorize and the style feels so avant-garde
Find Formspring Backgrounds Discover the Grandeur of Kerala Backwaters with Professional Tour Operators Discover A Desirable Destination At Jakarta Prepare Stylish Eyeglasses for the Coming Christmas Day Barcelona Spain Map - A Great Help For A Trip To Spain Bollywood Celebrity Wars Go International Great Formspring Layouts The Species of the African Elephant Techniques In Choosing The Right Vietnam Tours World Cup 2010 Participating Countries How to Become a Christmas Party Events Planner Explore Colorful Facets Of Kerala With Kerala Tour Package Rome City Tours Offers Private Guided Tours Of Rome
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.66.196) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012485 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2362, 954,
Top Christmas Picks from Black Halo's Laurel Berman Copenhagen