Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Top 3 Celebrity Pub Fights
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Top 3 Celebrity Pub Fights

Top 3 Celebrity Pub Fights

Let it be known that pub fights are far from funny (particularly if you are involved)

and especially when one of the participants (generally the one who instigated it) decides to be a complete dog and pick up the nearest glass, pool cue or anything not attached to the pub floor in order to claim victory over their opponent.

In saying that however, the exception to this rule is when celebrities and sports stars are involved and nobody gets seriously hurt. Whether you admit it or not, everyone loves to see celebrities fall from grace and nowhere else is this more common than in pubs around the world.

In any case below are just some of the pub fights that have involved celebrities and sports stars from around the world.

1. Vinnie Jones

Before I continue, I just want to point out that Lock Stock and Snatch are 2 of my all time favourite movies and Big Chris the fatherly stand over man is one of my top 5 characters, however after seeing Vinnie's fight without a script, I doubt this guy could crush a grape.. In fact, I don't think a Desert Eagle 5.0 could help him.

2. Michael Voss, Simon Black, Frasier Gehrig and Steven Lawrence (AFL Players)

Hahaha well I've seen so Aussie Rules "fights" which are tantamount to 13 year old schoolgirls playing catch and kiss, so you wouldn't expect them to be able to fight off the field' and they can't. 1 player punches some guy in the back of the head; the other punches some guy and does nothing and another player pushes a girl. Complete muppets.

3. Steven Gerrard

Unfortunately the pub footage from the CCTV is not hugely compelling, the prosecutors description seems to suggest this guy can punch on (no idea what he is doing playing soccer then).

by: Ashley Purcell
New Tourist Advice Concerning Caribbean Hotels Everyone Ought To Look Into Witnessing Those Caribbean Coasts Unique Hot Spots Or World Class Villas By Dominican Republic Hidea A Third Party Review Of Arbonne – Can You Really Get Wealthy Selling Cosmetics? The Easy Way To Make A Lightning Mcqueen Costume For Halloween Valuable Knowledge Travelers Should Be Able To Consider To Create A Tremendously Delightful All Incl Five fab flight destinations in Europe Field Day Festival 2010 Tickets The Ed Hardy Brand Is Known For Its Celebrity Status Travel Around Costa Rica City Through Cheap Getaway Deals And Fantastic Promos On Resort Hotels Flig Five must-visit flight destinations How a Virtual Assistant Can Assist You With Travel Management New Report Reveals Thriving Torbay Amongst Best In The Country Six steps to relaxation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.193.207) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011567 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1842, 954,
Top 3 Celebrity Pub Fights Amsterdam