Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » To Sell From Home The Wrong Way
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

To Sell From Home The Wrong Way

In the beginning of my Internet Marketing career I discovered just how hard it is

to learn how to sell from home, but I also discovered that it was one of the best things that can happen to someone.

Think about it...what do you desire most out of your life? Do you find your job and money issues weighing on your mind. Were you loosing sleep because you are so stressed at what tomorrow might bring? Do you want more time to spend with your family? Do you want to be debt free and literally be able to purchase what ever your heart desires?

Discovering how to sell from home would completely change your life as you know it. If you have the motivation to be the next success story and accomplish your goals, you can do anything. The beauty about learning how to sell from home is that you are your own boss! No longer will you be making your boss all the "real" money. You will be making yourself the big bucks. Did you know that 66.7 percent of millionaires are self employed?

You know that there is TONS of money to be made online so the question you have to ask yourself is how much of that money do I want and how am I going to achieve that goal?

I am glad you asked yourself that question because now I am here to help you achieve that goal. I am taking it upon my self to be your personal mentor and coach. I am going to give you a system and a system that is proven to work. This system is used by thousands of Internet Marketers all over the world.

1. Have a desire to be learn how to sell from home and let that desire motivate you to your success.

For me what sparked my desire was the desire to never have to worry about money again. I wanted to be with my peers, the girl I love most, and my future family. I do not yet have kids or a wife but I know eventually I will and I want to spend a lot of time with them and my wife. I believe that you only get one shot at life and I wanted my shot to be with the people that I care about most. I will not settle for a normal life or a normal J.O.B.

What is your desire?

2. You need to get a lead capture page, an auto responder, and a blog.

The main duty of a squeeze page (also known as a lead capture page) is to brand your self using videos and words to get your websites visitors name and email addresses. Once you get these names and emails, your auto responder then sends out pre-written emails that builds a relationship with your prospects. This gains the trust of your prospects and any barriers that they had up in the beginning are pushed down.

A blog is also a good tool because you can generate virtually free leads from organic searches. There are several free training tools and videos that you can use to extend your knowledge on SEO (search engine optimization).

3. You need a way to make money right? The way that I use myself and teach others is how to generate several streams of income.

Online marketing is not an exact science but it is an art that can be mastered. The best way that I have found and thousands of other internet marketers is to lead with a funded proposal. A funded proposal is typically an informational product. They are cheap and can be obtained easily. A good example of one is an eBook.

The beauty of a funded proposal is that after someone buys one thing from you, it is easier to sell them something more expensive later or recruit them into your main business opportunity - what ever it may be. A funded proposal actually gives you the opportunity to make money off of the people that say no to your main business opportunity.

Now there is three kinds of people. There are the people that watch stuff happen, there are the people that make stuff happen, and there are the people that say, "Hey, what just happened?

Which one do you want to be? Go out and get what you deserve.

by: Curtis Royse
The Truth About Adwords "low Share Of Voice" Error Message Why Search Engine Optimization (seo) Is So Important? Work At Home Ideas To Find Success With Make Money 24 Hours A Day How To Market Your Small Business Online In 7 Fast And Easy Steps All Best Sites Of The Net! Ebay Seller What Should You Sell? How Article Writing Gets You Free Advertising Cheap Bathroom Suites Online Buying Bathrooms Online Download Favorite Online Audio Video Run An Ezine For Profit Tips To Make Your First Online Chat Successful
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.204.8) / Processed in 0.005709 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3950, 973,