Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Titleist AP2 Irons Reviews
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Titleist AP2 Irons Reviews

Review one :

I am playing the new 2010 Tilteist AP 2 iron set and have been for the past 4 months. THEY ARE REALLY GOOOOOOD! They feel like my Mizuno MP33 that I play with but much more forgiving on erroneous shots. The ball flight is much more penetrating. (Titleist AP2 Irons)As forgiving as these are, you can still shape your shots with ease. Now I can attack the pin with greater confidence. Golf is a game of confidence'.

Purchase: I purchased these irons at my Country Club (Tualatin) and paid $899.00 for it.

Pros: A players club with forgiveness, the build quality, the fell and sound it makes on contact.

Cons: The profile is a bit large than what I am used to (MP33)

Quality: I saw this on Demo day at my club and the rep had a demo kit in a nice box with the 3 pieces which make of the head. the club face itself, the dampers, and the insert. The pieces he had fit into the back of the club nicely explaining what each piece was responsible for delivering. (Titleist AP1 710 Irons)I've been using Titleist equipment for many many years and continue to do so for several reasons, great quality, consistency and the customer service to match.

Review Summary: If you are looking for a little forgiveness with your irons without having to go with a game improvement clubs, I would strongly recommend giving the Titleist AP 2 a run at your course. These are great clubs Good Luck

Review 2:

I had been playing a set of Orlimar Hipsteel irons (P-5) with 3 and 4 hybrids that I got on ebay for $100. They are typical game improvement clubs with strong lofts and low centers of gravity. My swing speed had increased to the point that I needed stiffer shafts so I started shopping. Although I am more of a hacker than a player I was attracted to the look of blades and wanted a club that would help me fix errors in my swing rather than mask them. After testing the top brands I settled on the AP2's and bought them from The World of Golf for $899.

Pros: The AP2's were exactly what I was looking for. They are beautiful clubs with a small, balde-like head and enough technology built in so that off center hits are felt but not capital offenses. I immediately had to make some swing changes to adjust to the higher center of gravity by steepening my impact angle a bit to get down on the ball more which resulted in more spin and an immediate improvement in accuracy. The weight of the clubhead is also perfect for me, not chunky like some game improvement clubs tend to be but heavy enough that you can feel the clubhead throughout your swing. The feel at impact is also great with enough feedback to tell you where on the face you hit it ( discount golf clubs)and the reward of that buttery smooth feeling when you hit the sweet spot.

Cons: The clubs are 2* weaker than my old clubs which has resulted in a higher softer ballflight and I have had trouble keeping shots down when necessary. This was a particular problem in the wind at Bandon Dunes where low running shots are preferable. At home however I feel like a green seeking missile launcher whare even miss hits seem to self correct mid-air.

Quality: Outstanding.

Review Summary: I could never have guessed that an equiptment change could make such a difference. I had always subscribed to the idea that for anyone above a 10 handicap they were better off spending money on lessons instead of clubs. These clubs however were not only superior equiptment they made me a better golfer It was like having a lesson every time I swung at the ball. While not for the occasional player, this club is a good choice for a golfer of any skill level who is committed to becoming better.

I Highly Recommended Titleist AP2 Irons.If you have never try it you can not know how amazing it is.
Save Lots Of Money With Online Coupons Stomach Cancer Treatment In India At Mumbai At Low Cost. Flights To Saint Martin: Enjoy The Beauty Of Twin Countries Tattoo Tribal Designs Is The Perfect Print For Your Skin Want To Loose Extra Fats Try Out The Hcg Weight Loss Plan Ivy Bot Review - Reality Behind the Hype Spawned Around the Ivy Bot Get Some Sound Knowledge On Cash Advance Online Pria Kataria Puri Collections Are Modern In Style And Indian In Expression by:Fashionlabel The Ultimate Forex Trading Method With Foreign Exchange Ultrasonic Robotic Tips On Wedding Accessories Preparation Buying Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys For Fans Get the Drift of Finances Other Foot Massager Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.240.142) / Processed in 0.013060 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3929, 975,