Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Tips On Handling Your Outsourcing Projects
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips On Handling Your Outsourcing Projects

Tips On Handling Your Outsourcing Projects

When I work with outsourcers, on a daily basis they'll review the end of day

in a start of day call, they'll do the quality control work and they'll come up with a daily plan. My outsourcing projects manager will click through all the things on the end of day, he'll make sure that he does the quality control which is going through worksheets and reviewing the worksheets and then he'll do a daily plan. This may include working on some internet marketing reviews.

The end of day is logged in Basecamp and it's for me and the supervisor. Then we've got a worksheet. Now the worksheet is a detailed log of what it is that they worked on. That's for quality control, that's more for the supervisor. So the EODs in Basecamp, I'll log in and have a look and make sure I understand what's going on and my project manager will too. The worksheet I don't log into as much. It's a more granular detailed, here's exactly what I worked on.

End of day doesn't usually include the link to the Ezine article. The assistant might say, I wrote an article and then I submitted it to Ezine. By the way, you may use a Content Crooner review to help you determine other possible ways to submit to Ezine and other directories at once. The worksheet will include the link to the Ezine article. That way we can drill just a little bit deeper. Then you've got the timesheets. They're usually just for me and the assistants and then you've got the promo sheets as well which are the promo SEO sheets which is the sheet that everybody shares, so everybody logs in. They're like my mainstays on how to keep on top of assistants.

I think the biggest thing with outsourcing projects is, it's all about working out what your system is. So obviously don't follow the exact same spreadsheet that someone else is doing. But obviously use the same tools and the same sort of process flow is the biggest thing to take away. It's all about building the system and the process that your staff can go through and the induction process and working flow.

A lot of the systems that we use obviously we have passwords for Linkvana and Article Marketing Automation review and things like that. If somebody leaves the team, we have a system for what happens afterwards. Their email account will get closed or access to Google Apps. Typically, depending on the service, sometimes they'll get unique log ins, things like Portal Feeder and AMA, you can give specific assistant log ins. We also go through a system of changing up log in details. We're not one to use the same password on everything. You use something like RoboForm and it will generate a random string that is quite hard to remember and then we just mix it up.

As the task comes up, they'll check with their supervisor. So as part of the start of the day they'll say, you'll be working on Linkvana today. Here are the log in details for Linkvana.

There is a really good program called Passpack which allows organizations to store all of the different passwords that they use and give certain people access to certain passwords. Obviously the administrator can access all of them but you can give selectively. It's really handy and it's affordable. This helps out in managing my outsourcing projects.

by: Jimmy Cox
What Can An Aesthetician Do For You? by:Meredi Wagner-Hoehn Get Smart and Read HDTV Reviews before Making a Buy Get Out Of The Big City With Your Family For A Day Enhancement Of Trading Make Your Penis Bigger - Finally! An Explosive Enlargement Strategy For Small Men (Read Now) Who Suffers From Malignant Mesothelioma English Universities In Vegas, Nv The Boom in the Bust – Why Greek Island Holidays are Going Through the Roof Hair Loss Treatment For Men Using Propecia Budget Gift Giving And How To Do It Right Buying A Double Jogging Stroller Clearance Tips Big Magic Launches Bulbulay, A Rib-tickling Family Entertainer Gay Dating Washington DC has Never Been Better
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.17.12) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013612 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3454, 975,
Tips On Handling Your Outsourcing Projects Campo Grande