Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Tip 2 For Childrens Entertainers In Dealing With Kids At Kids Parties
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tip 2 For Childrens Entertainers In Dealing With Kids At Kids Parties

At childrens birthday parties, as children entertainers

, you are coming into a bunch of kids you dont know at all and so you wont know if their behaviour is normal for them.

Or it may just be part of the excitement for the birthday boy or birthday girl that having all their friends at their house plus a childrens entertainer at their birthday party for kids.

So the host(ess) may get high or cry. Ive seen 5 year old boys and girls all copy one another so one decides to go under the table and then suddenly all the kids go under the table. One decides to jump out the window; they all decide to jump out the window! One runs to the front door when someone arrives late, they all run to the front door. Thoughts can start going through your mind, (I know they go through mine) like: Help! I should know what to do here. Im supposed to be in control here. The parents will think Im doing a bad job and wont pay me if I dont get these kids under control. The thing to remember here is that parents have kids and they know what kids are like especially their own kids and they know that kids of a similar age can display similar behaviour.

My tactic in this case, having been one of Irelands kids party entertainers for over 10 years, is if you cant beat em join em. It takes a lot of the stress out of the party to take this route. So they all run out to the front door, I run with them. Its called going with the flow and its a vital part of being childrens party entertainers.

I was doing a clown party once and I forgot this tactic or I had tried it earlier and it hadnt worked. Thats the thing about these tactics theyre not foolproof so you need an arsenal of them up your sleeve. I was being a childrens clown for a particularly boisterous group of 5 year old boys. They were jumping out the windows and coming in again. I got a bit stressed out but then the dad stood in the doorway and they all went quiet as mice. I guess this alerted me to the fact that sometimes you can ask for help. I didnt ask for it that time but it came along anyway.

I was also at a princess birthday party recently for a 3 year old girl. It was difficult to get their attention so I kept switching from one activity to the next fairly quickly so they didnt lose focus. This is why its good to have an arsenal of alternative activities in case those particular children are not grabbed by what works for most of the girls at princess parties or clown parties.

by: silly sally
How To Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby Essentials for Kids Birthday Party Supplies Potty training a great milestone in the life of the child as well as the parents What To Eat If You Want To Conceive A Boy Baby Naturally Diet To Have A Baby Boy Taming The Sweet Tooth: Helping Your Child Tips For Conceiving A Boy Baby Naturally Diet For Conceiving A Baby Boy Alkaline Diet To Conceive A Boy Baby - The Reasons Why This Can Help Best Chances Of Conceiving A Boy Baby Naturally - 3 Tips To Help How To Choose The Gender Of Your Child The Benefits For You And Your Kids Of Using Kids Shower Curtains Kids Bed In A Bag
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.010644 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2639, 956,