Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » This is my way ! Autobiographic way !
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

This is my way ! Autobiographic way !

"THIS IS MY WAY ! AUTOBIOGRAPHIC WAY !"

"While describing a person how will you describe??"

"About their name, origin? About their height/weight? Whether that person is thin or fat? Whether that person can do this or that?........, etc"This is my way ! Autobiographic way !

THESE ARE VERY IGNORING.......na?

While describing a person "try in an autobiographic way"!!!! "Okay! Im not puzzling you guys"

For example let me describe myself by adding my origin, my back ground ,my ambition, my negatives and positive aspects and so on

My mind tells a story.........once in a rainy day, it was June 15 '1995, a new girl was born. Soon she started to speak & interacting with parents! Later started walking & playing with her brother! Yearz went on & on.....she was ready to go to nursery ....., which was sreepuram, pallikunu. In L.K.G, she was the first in class, a young dancer as well as a good singer was born in sreepuram. In U.K.G, she had got 8th rank in the scholarship at national level! Those to years were her famous years!!

When she was 6 years old, she stepped a foot forward to school .i.e. k v kannur ! She waved byes to her old friends and teachers......and proceeded her new entry to her new school.......in primary sections she had a good position......, her parents brother.....every1 were supportive. She started making many friends..., studies were going fine.

Then came an entry to secondary section, were an extra sub got involved .i.e. Sanskrit...6th was a tragic year for her...'7th grade was a lovely year for her. 8th grade was a studious year for her.9th grade was a surprising struggling yr 4 her........for many year she was a different girl!

Now she is an orkut & facebook girl! ! !....10th grade is in progress...learning guitar and promoting a happy life......

Trying 4 the commerce stream..,...to become a CA or something extraordinary! ! ! !

My future is depending upon something .,,.and tat is...lets wait & c!!!

This is one of my ways to describe myself. While describing our self/ any other personality always accept the negative and positive balancefullly.

Everyone's life is unique.

Next time when you guys start describing someone start like this...."Once in the month of XX which is at the time of spring/monsoon/autumn/winter.........a baby boy / girl is born.

If you are a middle aged person, who have achieved a lot, try to describe yourself in backwards.......

"Now I'm an engineer/doctor/or any profession.....yesterday I was a 1st rank holder in my university.......In my school life I was............and so on"

If you are an old personality (60 and above) Tell your autobiographic story to your grand children because on hearing your description for them it will not be a grandpa story instead they will get inspired by hearing a life story of an experienced personality. "Try it sir / madam!!!"

Like I said earlier "this is one of my way to describe myself".............so "WHAT IS YOUR STORY GUYS??"
How to effectively Negotiate a reduce price tag on employed autos For Sale Car Insurance - Covering the Cost of Repairs to your Bumper Pre Approved Auto Loans Master Auto Traffic Tycoon Review And Get Site visitors with a Mouse click Major Players of the automobile industry in India Current Status and Future Outlook of Indian Automobile Industry FB Auto Cash Reviews and Bonuses – Overcome Your Financial Problems Easily With FB Auto Cash System Daniel Carter's Auto Traffic Tycoon Review Detailing a car-Professional Auto Detailing Checklist Useful Tips In Conducting A Car Research About Bad Credit Auto Loan Refinancing  Turning Automotive Seating Means More Independent Years Auto Click Profits Review - How It Works And What It Can Do For Your Business! Milstead Automotive: Servicing Spring Texas one Event at a Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.1.158) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012451 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3156, 952,
This is my way ! Autobiographic way ! New York City