Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Thinking Errors: Stop Your Kids From Making Excuses
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Thinking Errors: Stop Your Kids From Making Excuses

Thinking Errors: Stop Your Kids From Making Excuses

Arguing with a child is definitely a losing battle for any parent

. Most parents find themselves speechless whenever their son throws a smart come back. And no matter how much they try to argue and stress their point, their child is always successful at pushing their buttons.

Because arguing with kids is often a losing battle, most parents wonder how their kids are able to get themselves out of the situation and come out clean and innocent. One of the possible reasons behind this reality is that children have learned to make several "traps" for their parents to fall into. In order for you to avoid those traps, you have to know them in the face. So that when your child tries to use them on you, you can dodge from them and hold your child accountable.

It is a natural thing to see our kids blame others and point their fingers at other people when we hold them responsible for their behavior. Usually, kids think they are the victims despite the gravity of their mistakes. Seeing themselves as the victim makes them feel, in their mind, that they can get away with anything.

When your child formed the habit of blaming other people or other things when you try to correct his behavior, you need to challenge the way the thinks of himself. When you call his attention about a mistake and he acts out or tries to make a scene, you should find ways to discourage him from continuing such habit right away.Thinking Errors: Stop Your Kids From Making Excuses

Children should not be tolerated when they blame other people or external factors for failing to perform. When your child tries to blame someone or something else for not completing a task, he is actually telling you that it is not his fault and he is the victim.

The classic, "My dog ate my homework" actually means in reality, "I am a victim of my dog, so I am not responsible for it and should not be punished for either."

Children who are tolerated to believe that they are the victim grow up ill-equipped for accomplishing certain milestones that are necessary for a successful early life development. When your son tells you it was his classmate's fault, tell him "Blaming Peter will not solve anything. You need to apologize to him after class or I will tell your father."

Discourage that blaming habit of your kids as early as possible. Realize that these thinking errors and always hold your kids accountable for their behavior. Understand these thinking errors so that you avoid the traps during arguments as well as the put a stop to the blaming, excuse-making, and victim-thinking of your kids.

by: Katherine Thompson.
The Best Child Custody Help Advice Online U.s. Citizenship And The Fourteenth Amendment The Bipolar Child The Joy Of Children Martial Arts Lessons An Introduction About Kids Eye Surgery Toy Story Buzz Lightyear costume - Getting Access To The Best Kids Costumes For Halloween Want To Know More About Your Teen? Read His Blog Is LASIK Vision Correction Right For Kids? Connecting With Your Kids Is An Essential Element Of Parenting Scheduling A Complaint Time For Your Kids Child of Eden will be multiplatforms Teach Your Child To Cross The Street Safely Is There Any Way To Avoid A Third Degree Tear During Childbirth?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.125.171) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011972 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2627, 956,
Thinking Errors: Stop Your Kids From Making Excuses Amsterdam