Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Things You Should Know When You Want To Conceive A Boy Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Things You Should Know When You Want To Conceive A Boy Baby

If you're wanting to conceive a boy, either to carry on the family name, to balance your family, or to produce a sports fan or player, there are a few things you should know.

Understanding Y Sperm Characteristics: A man's sperm contains two types of chromosomes: X and Y. If the sperm containing the Y (boy) chromosomes fertilize the egg first, it will result in a son. If the sperm containing the X (girl) chromosomes fertilize the egg, the conception will result in a daughter. This is simple enough, but there are many factors that can effect whether Y or X partners with the egg.

First, Y (boy) sperm are fast swimmers. Given no other variables, they generally reach the egg first. But, they are not as strong as the X (female) sperm and can not survive for long, especially if the vaginal environment / PH is one that is hostile to them.

Why Trying To Conceive Frequently Around The Time Of Ovulation Is Not Optimal For Getting A Boy: When most couples are trying to conceive, they will basically block out a period lasting several days in which they think the woman is most fertile. They will then have intercourse multiple times over this "fertility window," hoping that one of these occasions is the one that produces their baby.

There is nothing wrong with this method if you are neutral about the sex of your baby, but if you want a boy, this is not the way to go. The reason for this is that if the sperm is released days prior to your ovulation, you're more likely to conceive a girl because the X (girl) sperm are hardy enough to hang out and wait for the egg, but the boy sperm are not. They will mostly die off before the egg is released.

You Need Extremely Accurate Knowledge Of Ovulation To Conceive A Son: Since the boy sperm can't survive for long, it's optimal to conceive on the day of ovulation. There are many ways to predict this, but most require subjective evaluation of cervical mucus and positioning that can be very hard to read. Ovulation prediction kits are preferable. Of those, testing your saliva is by far the most accurate in my own experience. This is important because if you are off by even a day or two, you up the chances of conceiving a daughter.

Why Your Vaginal PH / Acidity Is So Important: It's important to know your vaginal PH before you try to conceive. (You can find this out via PH testing strips which you can buy at a health food store.) An acidic environment is very hostile to male sperm. To conceive a son, you'll need to obtain the most alkaline PH that you can. Some women (like myself, which is probably why my first two children were girls) are naturally acidic. If that's the case, you need to know this so that you can make some major PH adjustments to get in the "boy zone." It only took me one cycle to dramatically change my acidity.

How To Change Your PH / Acidity: You can change your vaginal acidity by either douching with very specific recipes depending on where you fall and / or by eating and avoiding specific foods. Gender selection clinics sell these douches for a lot of money, but you can make them at home. (I'm not talking about baking soda and water. Unless you're already very alkaline, this probably won't be enough.) If you're opposed to douching, you can change your acidity through foods. I do not recommend supplements for this. It's well known that it's best to obtain nutrients through food rather than pills, and some of these supplements contain ingredients that can alter female sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone. This is counter to the predictable, regular ovulation you need for a baby boy.

Positioning When Trying For A Boy: Although intercourse positions are only a small piece of the gender selection puzzle, they are important. If you're trying for a boy, you should go with intercourse positions that place the sperm as close to the cervix as possible. For most couples, this will mean deeper penetration. And, women should obtain an orgasm when trying for a boy, as it releases fluids that alkaline in nature. This will help, but you'll still likely need to douche / and or alter your diet for the optimal "boy zone" environment.

Conceive A Boy is a website based on my personal experience and exhaustive research. It offers hints, tips, and natural, inexpensive methods for couples wishing to conceive a baby boy, as well as a resources for the gender clinic douche recipes mentioned in this article. Visit us at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Common Teenager Magazines Toys Galore At Athisbest Dating - That Necessary Initial Date - For Teen Girls Life Insurance For Child - The Way To Get Hold Of It Signs Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome In Children Bipolar Disorder Treatment In Children Scary Or Challenging Ordeal eighteen Inch Doll Garments Guide Learn How To Read Your Energetic Child Some Ideas For Kids' Bedding For Boys Conceiving A Boy Or A Girl: How Do You Do It? Is It More Difficult To Conceive A Girl Or A Boy Baby? Which Has Better Odds? Child Custody for Unmarried Couple Unique Fundraising Ideas: Do A Kids Triathlon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.36.30) / Processed in 0.013595 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4701, 956,