Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Things That Will Raise Your Odds Of Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Things That Will Raise Your Odds Of Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby

I recently heard from a woman who had been married for about two years. She and her husband were trying to start a family. This would be their first child. Both she and her husband came from families that had both girl and boy children, so she had no idea which she might end of having. However, she preferred that her first born was a boy. She wanted a baby girl eventually, but she preferred to have her daughter as her second child.

So, she asked me "what are some things that I can do to raise my chances of having a boy rather than a girl. I don't want to do anything dangerous or experimental. But I'm definitely willing to try things that are relatively easy and safe." So, in the following article, I'll give you a list of things that will often help to raise the chances that you'll conceive a boy child rather than a girl.

Eat Breakfast And Take In More Calories:There are studies which indicate a very slight tendency for women who consumer over 2,000 calories per day and who consume breakfast to give birth to more boy babies. However, the statistics here are not staggering. And, as I hope you'll see later in this article. Many breakfast foods are alkaline in nature which can most certainly help to encourage the boy making sperm (which are known as the Y chromosomes.)

Even If You're Really Tempted To Have Sex As Often If You Can When You Think You Might Be Ovulating, Wait Until You're Sure The Day Has Come: Many would-be first time parents are in a big hurry to get pregnant as soon as possible. And, this is quite understandable. But, one way to increase your chances of getting a son is to wait until the day of ovulation (or after this) to conceive.

Believe it or not, there is a scientific reason for this. Comparatively speaking, the Y chromosomes do not live for very long. The girl making sperm can live for days longer. If you wanted a daughter, it would not be a problem for you to have sex and then conceive before ovulation because the X chromosomes have few issues with remaining viable for days.

But, this can be a real problem for the boy making sperm. So, to combat this, it's just easier and is more effective to wait until you are sure that you're ovulated. And when I say "sure you're ovulated" I don't mean just trying for mid way through your menstrual cycle and hoping that you've picked the right day. Nor do I mean trying to take your temperature or trying to figure out what the exact consistency your cervical mucus is. In my experience, a good saliva or urine ovulation predictor is just the way to go. They're not expensive and they are nearly foul proof to use. There's really no need to guess when you don't have to, especially when precision is so very important.

Embrace Any Foods Or Douches That Will Make You More Alkaline (This Includes Some Breakfast Foods And Many Other Foods As Well:) When you're trying for a boy baby, it's important that you are not acidic. The reason for this is that those girl chromosomes that are trying to beat out your boys to the egg thrive in acid while these same conditions are extremely unfavorable to those vulnerable little guys that already have a short time span to begin with.

So, in order to give them the surroundings where they are not going to have even more things to overcome, you can treat those little guys very nicely by not giving them anything which is acidic. In short, you need to become more alkaline. This may take some doing and it may not. You can test your acidity with PH test strips to see where you are starting. Some women will only need a few tweaks here and there and some may need to change their diet for a while. (And yes, many foods that make you more alkaline are breakfast foods. But by no means is that an exhaustive list. And sometimes, what a meal does to your body depends on the combination of foods involved.)

Embrace Adventure In The Bedroom: Hopeful first time parents often think they need to have sex all of the time when they are trying to conceive. And, this can be accurate when you don't care if you have a boy or a girl. But, if you are sure you want a boy, then you can help your cause by using sex positions that allow for the man to penetrate deeply. And, there's a scientific reason for this too. It's simply a matter of distance and covering ground more quickly. As I hope I've established, the male producing sperm just can't afford the luxury of long travels. If they attempt that, they might not be around long enough to complete the journey.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of raising your chances to get the baby gender that you prefer. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, and tips plus support.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/
Help Your Child Beat Stress Teens a little danger of laser The Public Sector, Our Grandkids, And Our Failed Political Class Creating a Journey Fun and Tolerable to your Kids Craft Kits for Children to Keep Them Busy Christmas dream for one month, one month to see the shining eyes of children Teenage Craze 2010 Disney Guide Book For Kids-Disney Guide Book For Kids Pregnancy and Childbirth are the Gateway to Parenthood Easy Earthworm Science Projects For Small Kids Let Your Kids Play on Safe Grounds Choosing The Right Baby Boy Clothes Will You Have A Baby Boy or Baby Girl?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.148.128) / Processed in 0.012481 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 5244, 956,