Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Youngest Player Who Wins on the European Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Youngest Player Who Wins on the European Tour

Matteo Manassero,the 17 years and 188 days old teenager born in the Italian who is the youngest player to win on the European Tour. He shot a 4-under 67 in the final round beating the record held by 18 years old Danny Lee of New Zealand. (Nike Slingshot 4D Iron Set) In this case,Manassero win the Castello Masters and claim a place in the history of the European TourGolf Sale.

After Manassero became the youngest winner at the age of 16 in the British Amateur Championship in 2009, this time become his second record of short career.For the youngest winner gainning $460,000,Manassero was at loss to find a way to celebrate his victory.

"I am too young to have a drink, I am too young to drive so I will not be buying a car and I have not got a girlfriend who would like a present," he said.

"But this was my first chance to win a tournament, (Yes Tiffany Putter) which I never thought would come so quickly and to do it is unbelievable.

My first aim when I turned professional was to win enough money to keep my card for next year and I achieved that in September."

Boyd collapsed in the final round with three poor drives starting on the 15th hole which led to him dropping four late shots and after a 74 he slipped back into a share of third place.Manassero started the final round at the Club de Campo Del Mediterraneo two shots behind overnight leader Gary Boyd of England. (Srixon XX10 Fairway Wood 2009) But at 16-under he eventually won by four shots from Spain's Ignacio Garrido who shot a 68 to reach 12 under.It's a long way to walk for the youngest winner.Surely,Manassero will create much more splendid records in the future.
Hellenic Festival Is At Full Swing Every Summer In Athens Greek! Best Tourist Destinations to Explore Around the Ranthambore National Park Celebrate Christmas with The Great American Store Be Glad With Taj Mahal Tour- One of the Seven Wonders of the World Tourism Studies For Better Job Prospects Top Places to Visit on Singapore Tours Rajasthan Holidays – a perfect place for your holidays Travel Insurance Quotes Tourist's Guide to Amsterdam Follow The Footsteps Of St. Paul In A Biblical Tour In Two Countries! Importance of Travel Insurance Manali Tour package,Manali Tour Packages,Manali Hotels Things to Do and Tourist Attractions in Hong Kong
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.84.159) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012348 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1763, 954,
The Youngest Player Who Wins on the European Tour Tel Aviv